⌜ twenty one ⌟

it was odd.

are you okay?❞ mark raised his head and widened his eyes, wondering how on earth donghyuck got inside his house. he then shut his eyes and opened them again only to see that it was just his father. ❝mark?

the canadian looked down, not wanting to look back at his father again. ❝n-nothing.

but there's actually something.

it was odd that donghyuck keeps on appearing everywhere. inside his office, his house, at the cafe he usually visits in his free time, he's just everywhere. mark would often even see the people as donghyuck and it's honestly scaring the shit out of him already.

not only that but he would also have some unholy thoughts, but not to that extent. just an image of donghyuck tilting his head to the side, exposing his neck, causing for mark to gulp at the wonderful but tempting sight. and not to mention that one time where a picture of donghyuck sitting by his desk, waiting to be destroyed by him, that suddenly popped inside his head in the middle of an important meeting.

lucky for him, donghyuck was there to keep track on what's the meeting all about while he lets his mind wander.

sir, i'm not worried or anything.❞ right now, mark is inside his office and donghyuck is also there arranging the files from the shelf next to his desk.

no, he's not imagining. donghyuck really is there arranging the files. the younger looked breathtakingly beautiful in that tucked in dress shirt he is wearing and tight slacks, hugging those very thicc thighs. this isn't the first time mark is seeing the younger wear that same old formal clothing, but why did he find him attractive just now?

i'm not worried, i promise.❞ donghyuck said, raising his hand right hand up. ❝i really am not. but are you okay? you seemed to be spacing out a lot these past few days.

and again, the ceo was spacing out. what made donghyuck uncomfortable was that he found mark's eyes looking down on his thighs and he hoped he was just seeing things when he saw mark licking his lower lip.

sir?❞ donghyuck called out softly. not wanting to admit it but he did love mark focusing on him, and only him.

or maybe donghyuck is just seeing things? the tanned male then went back to stacking and arranging the files, stealing glances at the ceo who's surprisingly still having his eyes on donghyuck's thighs. it was uncomfortable anymore, instead, donghyuck decided to tease the older a little bit.

he turned around, and he still felt mark's eyes on him, bending down to get the stack of folders on the sofa. mark didn't even notice himself biting his lower lip so hard when he saw those round shaped—