T.W.E.N.T.Y._.F.I.V.E

(ಥ﹏ಥ)

"I like you, Travis"

Anxiety clawed at Zane's insides.

"I like you a lot"

A panicked expression crept it's way onto Zane's face.

"I-I'm sorry. It's okay if you don't feel the same way. I'm sorry for forcing my stupid feelings on you-"

"Zane" Travis said. "You're feelings aren't stupid"

"I get it if you don't like me back. I mean, who would have feelings for me? I'm Zane fucking Ro'meave, the person that everyone hates. The person no one wants to be around. The dark emo kid in high school. The person that almost ruined Christmas. Everyone hates me!" Zane was crying now. He snatched his hands away from Travis's hold. 

"Zane, why would you think that?" Travis asked. 

"Because it's true!" Zane exclaimed "I'm the most hated person on this street. I'm a horrible person. I was the  reason you broke up with your girlfriend. You had your life together and I am the string that keeps pulling bit apart. People only talk to me because Aphmau pities me and  I'm Garroth's brother"

"Zane, that isn't true!"  Travis said. 

"Zane, nobody hates you. I don't hate you"

"But you should"

"No I shouldn't" Travis insisted. 

"Zane, I've been afraid to tell you this for weeks now, but I like you. The same way you like me. Maybe even more than you like me. The words that are coming out of your mouth are actually hurting me, Zane. Why do you think so less of f yourself when all do the exact opposite? All I think is 'Zane is so cute' 'Zane is so smart' 'I love being around Zane'. " Tears seeped from Travis's eyes. 

"Zane..."

Zane was speechless.

He had no idea what to say.

Zane had no idea Travis thought of him that way. Now Zane feels like a complete asshole. He ranted about everyone hating him. About everyone not caring about him. When the one true person that doesn't hate Zane is right in front of him.

"Travis....I"

He tried his best to think of something, but Zane was still left speechless.

"Since everyone hates you, that includes me, right?" Travis said, feeling a bit irritated. 

"Since everyone hates you, that means I hate you. Right?"

Zane's breath hitched.

"If I hate you, why am I here? Why did I show up early in the morning when you called? If I hate you why am I in your house? Why don't I just leave?" Travis said seconds before standing up and making his way towards Zane's front door.

"Nononono" Zane whispered to himself before standing up and rushing over to Travis. Once he was behind Travis, he wrapped his arms around the taller one's waist. 

"Travis, please don't leave. Please don't leave me alone" Zane begged. Travis wasn't actually going to leave. He'd never leave Zane. He even promised he wouldn't leave Zane.

Zane cried into the back of Travis's hunter green hoodie. 

"I'm sorry Travis" Zane apologised. 

"I so so sorry, daddy" Little Zane said. Travis broke free from Zane's grip, causing the other to cry even more. Travis just stood in place. Standing a few inches away from Zane and not even looking at the other. Zane's heavy sobs filled the anxious air. Both of them stood still, waiting for someone to do something. Something to ensure their future. 

Travis turned around and closed the distance between him and Zane.

Travis had placed his lips on Zane's. 

The kiss was messy, almost forceful. Though, it made Zane stop crying. It made the atmosphere cloudy, but a good kind of cloudy. A great kind of cloudy. An addictive kind of cloudy.  

Travis's hands cupped the sides of Zane's face and Zane wrapped his arms around Travis's neck. Almost no space was left between them. 

The perfect moment. That's what you call this. The perfect moment. It may not have been the perfect time, day, setting, or atmosphere, but in their hearts, it was the perfect moment.

(つ﹏⊂)

A/N

I hate this chapter with a burning passion