Parallel Universe

Prompt: The Doctor and Clara accidentally end up in another universe (our universe) and meet Steven Moffat, Matt Smith, and Jenna Coleman. Sent in by Swag_In_Sparks. Enjoy!

**********

Clara gripped onto the counsle as the TARDIS shook violently, groaning from the obvious effort it was making. The Doctor was trying to gain control, but it was no use. He gripped on right next to Clara and held in for dear life.

"Where the hell are you trying to take us?!" Clara shouted over the groaning and banging the TARDIS was doing.

"Don't ask me! I said London, 2014, and this is what I got. I was trying to take us to your flat since we hadn't been there in a while!" He shouted back not out of anger, but for the sake of being heard.

After being thrown around a bit more, the TARDIS landed with a loud thud that shook the entire ship. Clara slowly got up from the crouching position that she was in on the floor, and went to go help the Doctor up. He had a nice bruise already forming on his forearm. He winced a little bit, but other than that, he and Clara both seemed to be fine.

"So...where did we end up?" Clara asked.

"London, 2014."

"So then why was there so much commotion over it? We travel there all the time," Clara said, flattening out her hair. She could tell the Doctor didn't know either.

"I guess we'll just have to find out for ourselves."

**********

They walked put of the TARDIS to find themselves in the middle of a set somewhere. Clara didn't know for what show or movie, but it was defiantly a film set. Just then a man whom was sweating quite a bit from running around all over the place approached them.

"Matt! Jenna! There you are! Steven's been looking for you all over...we're supposed to be running lines in two minutes."

The man then turned and ran the opposite direction. The Doctor just shrugged at Clara and grabbed her hand, following the man. When they reached the "reading room", they found two people that looked a lot like them already sitting there, laughing with each other and smiling. Clara saw Danny, or at least a man who looked like Danny, since she wasn't sure he was the real him. Just like she wasn't sure that the woman sitting in the chair was the real her.

The man who looked like the Doctor looked up and saw the two standing in the doorway. He bumped Clara's look-alike on the shoulder and she looked up and her mouth fell open a little bit. The man got a older looking gentleman and all three of them slowly approached the couple.

"Are you guys cosplaying?" The man asked.

"Um...no. We just sort of found ourselves here, and were wondering where we are exactly?" The Doctor said.

"On the set of Doctor Who," the older looking man said.

"I'm Clara, and this is the Doctor, and I think we're in the very wrong universe," Clara said,

"I'm Jenna, and I play Clara Oswald on the show. This is Matt, and he plays the Doctor, and this is Steven. He writes it," Jenna said, gesturing to each of the men and to herself.

"Why are you guys holding hands?" Matt asked. "If you're cosplaying, which you have to be, then why are you holding hands? Clara and the Doctor are not in a relationship."

"Yes we are. You don't even know us! How could you know that we were or were not in a relationship?" The Doctor asked. "Oooohhhh! We landed in a different parallel universe where our lives are a television show! Brilliant! I've always wondered what I was like in a parallel universe!"

"But isn't it not quite parallel since we're together and they're not? Wouldn't everything have to match up almost exactly?" Clara asked. She was starting to get it now.

"Not necessarily. I mean, maybe they are on the show at some point, but not in their real lives. Or vice versa. Or maybe not even at all. They get all jumbled up sometimes," the Doctor said, smiling.

"Do you care if I write this down? I mean, I don't believe for a second that you are from a different universe, but it would make a good episode," Steven said.

"Sure?" Clara and the Doctor both said at once.

"Well this has been fun, but we have work to do, and you two need to get home, so..." Matt said, and the two climbed into their TARDIS. They dematerialised without another word to their parallel selves, laughing at how silly they were. It was strange to think that they hadn't believed it was them.

The other three stood outside of the TARDIS as it took off. Jenna ran up to the spot where it was before. "It's not there. Nothing." They all looked at each other in disbelief before laughing and going back to their work table. But each couldn't help but feel that maybe it was a little but real.

*********

Alright, that's it. Sorry, I know this one wasn't very good. I found it really difficult to write for some reason, but it was fun nontheless. You know the drill. Send in those prompts!