||26.||

•||Ch26: Freedom||•

(Make sure you read A/N in the end of this chapter🙏)

||Mirha POV||

It was almost a month since Ali left me. He didn't contact me in that whole month nor he tried. And the worst part was my exams were in that month and I didn't know how I was doing with my exams.

I lied to everyone in the family. I didn't tell anyone what happened between us and that he hadn't talked or contacted me. They thought every night we talked but in reality I didn't know where he was.

I tried to call on his number many times but it went straight to the voicemail. I tried to talk with Danial but he was also clueless about the location of Ali.

Every night I wept and slept with tears. It was like first days after our wedding where he ignored me or fought with me. I should had thought if everything was smooth with us then the chaos would be coming. Now look where I was standing. All alone.

I was such an idiot to be fall in love with him. When he all did was running away from the problems instead of fighting and fixing it.

I sighed for the hundredth time in a day. My shoulders were aching, so was my head. Today was my last exam and now I was finally free. I made so many plans before our fight that I and Ali would go to a tour. But now my plans were flopped.

I picked my bag from the car and climbed out. I walked to the door and opened it. I reached to the living hall and saw my parents were sitting together. They both were talking but stopped when they saw me.

Their lips pulled up in a smile which made me forgot my all problems. I felt relaxed and happy under their presence. I put my bag down and walked to them. I sat between them after greeting and pulled them in a hug.

"How was your exam?" Dad asked.

"Dad, don't ask such a question which has no answer," I whined and pulled my lips in a pout like a kid.

Dad ruffled my hairs and laughed. Mom kissed on my cheek.

"I know my daughter give her best. I am telling you Murat. She will have her name in the top 10 of her university," Mom said to dad and pulled me in a warm and comfortable hug.

"Then we will throw a big party after her graduation like we did for Zain," Dad said.

I sighed after putting my head on mom's shoulder. I didn't know what I would do without them. They both were my strength and weakness. I loved both of them.