🐢42🐢

No one's POV

Heechul has quite hard morning. Yesung is excited because today he is going to see his little friend Ryeowook again. They leave their house right after Yesung's morning nap and walk to Kyuhyun's and Ryeowook's apartment. Suddenly Yesung isn't so excited anymore. He is anxious because he is walking toward unknown place and then he stopped walking completely.

"What is wrong baby?"

Heechul kneeled down in front of Yesung and holds his hands.

"Do you want to go home?"

Yesung shakes his head no and bites his lips.

"Mummy will be there with you so don't worry."

They are finally there and Heechul rang on the doorbell. After few second Kyuhyun appeared and let them in. Ryeowook is watching some cartoons but immediately jumped up when he spotted Yesung. He runs to hug his friend but Yesung stepped back and hides behind Heechul. Ryeowook looks on edge of tears and looked at Kyuhyun who shrugged. Heechul stroked Ryeowook's hair and smiled.

"We are only a bit nervous."

Heechul took of Yesung's shoes and patted his bum. Yesung hesitantly let go of his umma's hand and Ryeowook leaded him in living room. He has already prepared his best toys for them.

"Wookie remember what I told to you, okay?"

Ryeowook nodded because hyung told him it thousands times. He must be careful because Yesung is smaller. Finally they can play while Heechul and Kyuhyun chat together.

Ryeowook really loves playing with Yesung. He has always found babies annoying but in his eyes Yesung is cute. They are playing and Ryeowook is giving Yesung his best toys. Suddenly Kyuhyun received a call from his office and has to leave for a while. Heechul is okay with looking after both littles because Yesung is about having a nap.

Kyuhyun left and promised to bring some lunch. Heechul lifted almost sleeping Yesung and carried him in Kyuhyun's bedroom. There he changed his baby while Ryeowook is closely watching him. Yesung is now fussy because he wants to play more but his umma pushed pacifier in his mouth and swaddled him in a blanket. Heechul and Ryeowook left so Yesung can fall asleep and they went back in the living room.

Ryeowook is cute but Heechul can't imagine that Yesung would speak so much as Ryeowook. The boy can't keep his mouth closed and babbles about every possible things. Heechul is trying to smile and listens his never ending stories. Ryeowook is also introducing him his every plushie and tells a story about every of them. The little is so excited that he has a new friend, but he is sad that the baby must sleep so much. Heechul explained him that someone little as Yesung needs to sleep a lot and then he will be ready to play again. But this doesn't save Ryeowook from being bored.

"When is hyung coming back auntie?"

Heechul patted his back and smiled.

"Soon Wookie. And with something yummy."

Ryeowook starts to play with cars and soon he is doing race in the hallway. Luckily he stopped in moment when his hyung came because he knows that he can't run around their flat. Ryeowook is skipping behind Kyuhyun and opened the bags with food.

Meanwhile Yesung opened his eyes and angrily cried out. He is hungry and wet, so he needs to call his umma. He is like a little kitten who needs to call its mom. Heechul hurries to get his baby and changed his diaper really quickly. Then he carried him in the living room and combed his hair with fingers. Yesung is eating in lap of his umma and rubs his eyes. After lunch Heechul wiped his hands and mouth and Yesung can play again. The littles are playing again for a while but then it is time to go.

Suddenly Ryeowook remembers that he has a really cool thing. He ran in his room and came back with tiny hamster in his hands. Heechul cursed because the hamster is really cute and Yesung is holding him almost immediately.

"Mommy I wanna it."

Heechul gently takes the hamster out of Yesung's hands and handed it to Kyuhyun.

"Baby, you have your fluffy friends at home. They would be jealous."

Yesung is watching the tiny hamster with tears in his eyes.

"Mommy ..."

And here is goes. Yesung is making grabby hands toward the hamster and cries. Heechul is putting on his shoes and then his jacket.

"Baby, Heebum and Bugsy are waiting."

Heechul is trying to drag him away but Yesung is still crying.

"You can play with Suk whenever you come for a visit."

Ryeowook patted Yesung's head and they hugged. Heechul and Yesung said goodbye and leave.

Of course that at home Yesung is speaking with his papa about the cute hamster. He even said that the hamster would speak with him in crib, so it wouldn't need much space. Siwon tried to explain that they won't buy any new pet but Yesung is insisting on it. In the end Heechul put Heebum in his lap and Yesung is finally quiet while Heebum is purring because of Yesung's short fingers petting her fur.

PS: so next chapters are going to be dark and sad because I got an idea for a new plot which is going to be in next chapters. Then this book will be filled with cuteness and happiness again!