Joffrey Knows

Amara's POV

I woke up earlier than usual and noticed Cersei was still asleep however are bodies was still intertwined .

I somehow untangled our bodies and decided to go and speak to Tyrion as I was curious as to why him and Cersei didn't get along .

I found him talking to a brunette colour haired man . I walked towards Tyrion and the man .

"Tyrion?"

"Hello Amara"

Then the brunette guy added in with a wink

"I'm Bronn"

Tyrion rolled his eyes at Bronn

"I don't think she's interested"

"how do you know?"
Bronn replied

"I don't think she's interested in men"

I folded my arms

"I am right here"

"I'm aware, so tell me how's my dear sister doing?"

Tyrion said in a tone that suggests him and his sister didn't get along which I had already noticed .

"why would I know?"

"I'm not stupid Amara . I drink and I know things . Infact do you want a drink?"

"why not"

Deciding I could trust Tyrion and Bronn I asked

"Tyrion . How did you guess ?"

Tyrion looked my way

"The way you dress also you and Cersei don't make it very discreet either you should work on that"

"yes we do"

Tyrion gave me a look as if too say 'you know I'm right'. Tyrion then looked at me skeptically

"why did you come to find me anyway Amara"

"well I honestly just wanted to know why you and Cersei don't get along"

"She always hated me . Either because I'm a imp or because our mother died whilst giving birth to me or both reasons probably both"

"I would say that doesn't sound like her but it does"
Tyrion chuckled

"Jaime was the only one that actually cared about me , may I ask what do you see in her?"

I thought about it what do I see in her?

"Well she can be nice if she likes you and I guess I just fell in love"

Tyrion nodded

"I get it I mean you can't chose who to love"

I smiled slightly

"that you can't" 

Tyrion however was looking towards something behind me . I whipped my head round to see Cersei standing there with a rather angry yet sad facial expression .