Sin and salvation

wowowowowow the amount of reads, I'm so happy (sending you all e-hugs :D)

also my other book hit over 50 reads so if you were one of the people who read it, thank you so much, I was smiling and dancing like an idiot when I saw

enjoy the next part of my odd story :)

------------------

You felt the most overwhelming sensation of pure and utter relief. You might not die after all. You struggled to stay conscious and resist the dark fog that threatened to consume your entire being. Don't fall asleep you screamed silently at yourself. 

You won't wake up if you do.

You heard footsteps quickly approach you and a beautiful voice curse softly. His musical tone made even his vile slang sound like the most enchanting piece of poetry ever written.

"Hey", he said quietly. '''Are you awake?".

You managed a shaky nod, but the action made fresh tears of pain streak down your cheeks. He stroked your hair gently. "It's ok, it's ok", he said soothingly. "You'll be fine, we'll take care of you ok?".

He carefully slid his hands under your knees and back, lifting you up. You gasped softly, and wrapped your arms around his neck to stop yourself from falling. You pressed your lips together as an overwhelming feeling of nausea and dizziness washed over you. You could feel your blood dripping down the front of your uniform.

"I'm Seokjin, but you can call me Jin" he said calmly. "You're y/n right? You sit a few rows behind me in history". You were surprised he knew who you were. Then again, you reasoned, he's a vampire, they seem to know everything. 

"I'm going to take you to our place, we can talk there", he said as he started to walk, his slightly swaying hips causing you to rock from side to side. He walked out of the alley and over to a tall, lean figure leaning against a lamp post. As he lifted his head, you saw it was another one of the group, you were pretty sure his name was Jungkook. He straightened up as Jin approached him with you in his arms.

"What happened to her?", his concerned melodic voice was muted, as if he was under water. You took a deep shaky breath as black spots appeared in your vision. You blinked rapidly to try and clear them.

"We don't have time right now, we have to bring her home", Jin commanded. "I'd heal her now, but we're too vulnerable here". Jungkook leaned closer to look at you. "Try to stay awake sweetheart", he breathed.

Jin began to walk once more, but soon picked up speed, until everything became a blur around you both. You held on tighter in a panic but less than twenty seconds later, he suddenly halted outside a door. You could see Jungkook's hand as he leaned over Jin's shoulder to open the door for him. He walked down a hallway into a kitchen, where he carefully laid you down on the table.

"Put her on the sofa Jin, it's more comfortable", Jungkook mumbled. "I know it is, but I don't want to be trying to wash blood out of it for the next month", Jin replied, rolling his eyes. Now that you were in brighter lighting, you could appreciate their true beauty up close. Their flawless skin, their dark eyes that gazed at you intently.

"What do we have here?".

The voice that purred in your ear was deliciously deep and smoky, it sent shivers down your spine. You felt a hand trace delicately down your arm and interlock your fingers with his. 

"Hurry up Jin", he demanded softly. "She's in a lot of pain".

The icy cold that had previously penetrated your body was beginning to fade, allowing the burning pain in your neck to worsen. 

"I'll do it", Jungkook said impatiently, and leaned down to your neck. You froze in terror.

"He's not going to bite you baby", the unfamiliar voice whispered, his lips brushing against your ear briefly. "He's sealing the bite up, that's all". 

Jungkook pressed his tongue against your neck gently. And instantly staggered back, pulling himself away from you. His eyes were wide and his pupils were dilated in lust. What remained of his iris was a shocking shade of scarlet.

"I-i can't", he gasped, breathing harshly, his chest heaving. "It's too..... I wouldn't be able to stop if I kept going". He stared in shock and awe at you. "That's some blood", he moaned sinfully, leaning his head back.

"Jin, get him out", the deep voice commanded. He nodded and grabbed Jungkook's arm, pulling him out of sight. "You do it Taehyung", he called out. Taehyung. You knew his name quite well, it was the most commonly spoken in your school, by gossiping girls followed by hushed giggling in bathrooms. So that's who was beside you.

He stood up and leaned over you. You could see why so many people fawned over him, he was ethereal. You caught a glimpse of his gleaming fangs behind his full lips as he gave you a lazy smile.

"Sorry about Jungkook, he's the youngest, and finds it more....difficult to control his urges sometimes", his eyes scanned you slowly, taking in every inch. "You look delicious", he sighed, and lowered his head to your throat. His hair tickled against your cheek as he slowly dragged his tongue over your wound.

You flinched at the initial sting, but moaned with relief as a cool sensation washed over you, taking away the pain. Your tension vanished as you slumped on the table. Taehyung lifted his head to look at you thoughtfully. "Jungkookie wasn't lying", he pursed his lips. "That's the nicest blood I have tasted in a very long time".

You weren't sure how to respond, so you replied with a simple whispered "thank you".

"Not so fast baby", he said smirking. "We still have a lot of questions for you".

--------

Have a nice morning/afternoon/evening/way too late for you to be awake :)

Vote and comment, don't be silent 

love y'all <3