five: crushes

FIVE: crusheslos angeles, 1990's

FIVE: crushes
los angeles, 1990's

ROSY SMILED at fuckshit before suddenly her board was sent flying from under her which resulted in her eating shit. "fuck!" rosy yelled as she felt her body come in rough contact with the floor. "oh shit! you good?" fuckshit asked the girl as he towered over her. he offered her his hand which she greatly accepted as he pulled her up. "fine." rosy said as she observed the large cut on her elbow.

fuckshit just laughed as fourthgrade spoke, "i got that on camera!" he said with a smile that made rosy roll her eyes but soon break out into a smile as well. when everyone finally woke up from their nap the previous day they were still tripping balls but not as bad as before which gave everyone the reassurance to just call it a day and go home. now everyone was behind motor skating and hanging out.

"ruben pass me that," rosy said as she pointed to the white rag that ruben soon threw at her. the girl caught it with one hand and used it to clean off the fresh blood that was running down her arm and to the floor.

"ain't that shit hurt?" fuckshit asked the girl as he watched her squint when the rag came in contact with the fresh cut. "like a bitch." rosy said through gritted teeth before she threw the rag to the floor and got back on her board.

suddenly the back door opened and the blue eyed boy from the other day came in holding an extremely old looking board. he sat on the floor and just watched as ray, rosy, and fuckshit skated while fourthgrade filmed them. meanwhile, ruben approached the boy and grabbed the small water jug that was on the floor next to him.

ruben toke a drink from the water before he spoke, "i've been skating like shit today man." he said which made the boy look up at him. "it looks good to me." the boy admitted.

"i'm ruben." ruben said as he looked at the boy before doing a quick handshake with him. "i'm stevie," the boy responded. suddenly ray approached the two out of breath, "let me get some water." he said before ruben threw the empty jug at him. ray looked at the jug and shook it before speaking, "damn you really gonna drink all of it? fill that up man." he said before he threw the jug back at ruben.

ruben sighed before he looked back down at stevie, "yo stevie, go fill this up man." he said. ruben watched as a large smile spread across the boy's face before he threw his old board off him, "yea!" he enthusiastically said before he stood up and grabbed the jug from ruben's hands. the boy then toke off towards the shop's bathroom.

he returned a minute later and happily gave the jug to ray who responded with, "thanks little man." stevie just laughed before he sat back down on the floor with his board over his knees, meanwhile ray toke a long drink from the jug as ruben watched the two.