Ch.37

A/N: You guys are so sweet!!!

_____________

"How do you think Camila's parents handled it?"

"I talked to Sinu this morning, Alejandro was a little surprised at first but accepted it. She also said Alejandro wanted to talk to you"

"Ouuu your getting the talk" My dad giggled at me. I rolled my eyes and went to my room.

They usually get here in the afternoon that gives me enough time to prepare for this talk. Maybe if I-

"Lauren come here!!" What now!!

"Now what do you people want!" I yelled out and rolled into the family room and I saw Alejandro staring at me. Fuck.

"Good morning Lauren" Sinu walked over and hugged me rubbing my back. She pulled away with a small smile. I didn't see Camila around.

"Oh Karla will be here later she was getting ready." Sinu said. I felt Alejandro's gaze on me. I was too afraid to check.

We all sat in the family room, the adults kept talking about adult stuff. I should have brought my phone with me, I could have texted Camila.

"Hi sorry I'm late" Camila walked in and I quickly looked up, Alejandro stood up staring at me and went over to greet Camila. I sat staring at the ground. Camila sat next to her dad, I looked up at her but I would meet Alejandro's gaze.

"Lauren what have you been up to?" Alejandro asked.

"I uhh I-I got umm"

"She got a letter from the University of Miami to play with them" Camila said cutting me off. Alejandro looked at me amused.

"Oh you want to play for college, and how to expect to do that if you can't walk?"

"Therapy" I said quietly. Alejandro slowly nodded. My mom changed the subject taking off the attention from me.

We ate lunch and Alejandro kept eyeing me. I would try to look at Camila but he was always there.

As our two families were conversing outside Camila and I snuck away into the kitchen.

"What happened last night?" I whispered yelled to Camila. Camila bent down looking at me.

"He was mad at first but then he just accepted it. He said as long as I was happy."

"But he keeps stating at me and it makes me feel wierd."

"You are my first...everything. He's just being protective don't worry about it. Oh he wants to talk to you, I don't know but that's what he told my mom." I sighed, am I going to get lectured?

It was almost five and Alejandro still hasn't talked to me, the longer I have to wait the more stressed I get.

Everyone sat around the fire place in our backyard. "Lauren" Alejandro pushed my wheel chair towards the side of the house where they couldn't here us.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to say but just...make her happy. Make my little pumpkin happy, I'm serious Jauregui. I see one tear fall from her little eye and I will hunt you down."

He pointed at me and I quickly nodded. This man, this tall man scares the shit out of me.

"Yes" I breathed out. He relaxed and sighed.

"You're a good gal Lauren. I now you wont force her to do anything. But just to let you know if you ever visit her the room door will always stay opened. No touchy touchy around us, and defiantly no kissing if we're around. Just stay away from each other if I'm around. Don't even look at her. She's still my little girl and I can't be seeing that." Alejandro made a disgusted face. I giggled and he quickly turned to glare at me. I nodded again and we both stayed quiet. He sighed and patted my back hard. I stubbled forward and looked back seeing him walk away.

"Lauren what did he say?" Camila ran over to me when Alejandro wasn't looking.

"Scary shit"