᛫➸ XXV ᛫➸

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

The absence of my wife beside me had woken me up as I lazily rubbed my eyes with my right hand and patting my fluffy yet messy hair down to at least a decent look I can make it look without me actually looking at the mirror. I sat up slowly as I grab my phone, checking the time as it wrote 7:48 am, which is in fact way too early for me to wake up. I then heard the sound of water dripping and into the sink as I now know that she was probably brushing her teeth as well as washing her face, I quickly acted like I just woke up as I place my phone back where it was when I see the doorknob turning.

I can sense her walking towards the bed as now I acted to wake up as she gets on our bed. I slowly open my eyes as she looked at me and smiled, making my heart beat fast.

"Did I wake you up?" She asked in her sweet yet soft tone as I open my arms, asking her to come into my arms as she gladly did so, with her in my arms feels like heaven as I took in the smell of her hair, how it smelled so good.

"No baby, don't worry but why are you up so early?" I asked her as she shifted so we're on our sides, face to face with my arms loosely around her waist as hers were resting on my neck, once in a while brushing her fingers through my hair and our legs tangled together.

"I don't know, I guess it gave me a different feel since we're at our new house." She said softly, the sound that I would never get tired of her voice as we kept eye-contact.

"The rest would be coming in today, probably later on," I told her as she nodded, we were just admiring each other as she gently stroke my cheekbone.

"I'll go prepare breakfast then." She said after a moment of silence as she tried to get up before I pulled her back down, not wanting to let go of her just yet.

"Don't leave me, baby, ~" I sightly whine as I heard her chuckled in response, making me softly smiled.

"Come on, the maids aren't here and I would like to make breakfast for once." She said as she interwinds our fingers together and slightly pulling me with her.

"Alright, I'll just get ready first," I told her as I sat up and pulled her slim waist and took her arms and wrap it around my shoulder.

"Alright then." She spoke softly as she pats my fluffy hair as I stood up and pulled her in a morning kiss.

She then left to go to the kitchen as I enter the bathroom and doing my business as well as brushing my teeth and fixing my hair. I then wear a white T-shirt since my gang members, guards, and maids would come today and there's no way I'm going to be shirtless.

The smelling of pancakes and fruits filled my nostrils as I started walking towards the kitchen quietly as possible as I saw my wife decorating the plate as I stood behind her and wrap my arms around her waist while resting my head on the left shoulder, pressing a kiss on her shoulder before resting it again.