Chap 08.

Ariana POV (4 months later)

Me and Dave got extremely close like we lowkey dating. I did find out he used to be a drug dealer until he became a rapper now he owns his own strip club.

Zion and Vassiah are dating and Nahmir and Brianna became bestfriends. Diamond and Clarence are dating.

Tae became Nicki Minaj new hairstylist so I only see my baby twice a week. But he chased his dream so I'm happy af for him.

Yosohn is certainly with his dad so Ian gone see him till next weekend.

Me and Dave are going Christmas shopping since Christmas is 3 days ago. We already got our Christmas tree set up and the decorations.

We pulled up at the mall and Dave got out the car and opened the door for me and helped me out and closed my door.

"Thanks babes" I said grabbing his hand.

We walked thru the mall this time we walked thru without the guards this time.

"Let's go VS" I said with my arm on his back while he rested his arm on my shoulder.

"Ight shorty" he said kissing my forehead.

We went in Victoria's Secret and I bought the girls 7 whole outfits each and 4 dozen panties. I didn't get them a lot cuz I bought them both cars for Christmas.

I payed for it with my money this time cause I didn't want him paying for a gift that's suppose to be from me.

We left out of there and we both bought his brothers and yosohn a few outfits from True Religion.

We went to a couple of stores and got matching outfits and some shoes to match.

We had some many damn bags. His ass was holding a bunch of bags with two hands and I was too.

We put the things in the car and he opened the door for me and closed it.

He got in and put his seatbelt on. "Where we going next?"

"Lets go hit up Toys R Us" I told him and he pulled off.

I made a video and posted it on snap.

"Yo I got a show in New York you wanna come with me??" I asked Dave.

"Shit I gotta go up der to check up on my club" he said grabbing my hand and I held his.

We arrived at Toys R Us and I bought so much stuff for yosohn they had to use one of their delivery trucks to bring all the shit I bought to my house.

Me and Dave went back to my house and we wrapped a few gifts since wasn't nobody at home. Vassiah was at school while Bri was with Nahmir somewhere idk.

We finished wrapping the stuff three hours later and we chilled and watched Netflix for a minute.

"Ugh it's time to go get these mf kids from school" I said getting up and Dave smacked my booty.

I looked back and smiled and he bit his lip. "U wanna drive? I'm sleepy as hell" He asked.

"Yea I'll drive" I said grabbing my keys and he got up and put his slides on and he walked behind me.