♥ Chapter 13 ♥

Previously: 'Young mistress surely has changed... But I don't hate it.'

[][][]

Felice's P.O.V;

The ride to our destination was quiet but a comfortable silence with me making a short conversation with Alucard time to time. I've sensed the car seemed to slow down making me come to conclusion that we have arrive at our destination and at the same time Sebastian has messaged me about it.

"Have we arrive?"

Alucard said as he rubbed his eyes while letting out a small yawn. I smiled at his actions as I nodded and signal everyone we've arrived. I opened the door ignoring the curious faces from the others as I push it open. Exiting the limo as I let it opened for Alucard and Koi.

(↑ This is the basket

(↑ This is the basket. Sorry but I don't know how to describe this kind of basket)

I went to the bunker as I open it to grab the picnic basket. I placed the folded blanket on top of the basket as I carried it with both of my hands. I closed the bunker as I went to the group with the basket in hand. When I came back, I've noticed Sebastian flabbergasted expression. 'How cute~' I thought to myself as my heart felt in ease seeing his expression.

I held back a chuckle as I gently smile noticing what I've down. 'Now I know why all of you were staring at me with weird expression...' I thought as I mentally apologies towards Sebastian for not noticing sooner.

"Young mistress, please let me carry the basket."

Sebastian asked as he gently yanked the basket from my grasp. 'But...it's already in your hand.' I thought as I protested that I was fine carrying the basket but Sebastian was stubborn and only let me carry the blanket. I puffed my cheeks in anger as I stare at Sebastian entering the park. My anger soon subside as I entered the Park's entrance in awe. Vibrant colors greeted my vision as the scent of multiple flowers sneaked inside my nose, I stare at the flowers as if there's someone arrange them because every bushes I stare suited with the other flowers.

Alucard being my little brother held the same expression as me while the guys could only walk in peace. The Heroine kept letting out this uwahh~ sound every time she looks at the flowers. 'I don't mind it really but hearing it every time you see another flower... I'll be blunt. It's annoying.' I thought as I held the thought of saying it in reality. 'Surely I'll receive more hate from them.' I thought as I peeked at the relaxed guys group.

"Young mistress we have arrived."