Episode 8 The Guests...

"Everyone, wake up!" You yelled as the boys groaned, "Why?" The kitty said. "Because someone is coming here soon, and that person can't see you all here." You said as you pulled them up and took them to the other room. "Now get dressed, and never leave this room." You said as they all nodded and you closed the door. "Y/N, wait!" The youngest said as you opened the door, "What?" You said as he pointed at the pillow on the floor. You grabbed the pillow, gave it to him and closed the door. You hear a knock on the door and you run to the living room. You open the door and you let the people in.
"Mom...dad...hi."

**********************************************************************************

"So, Y/N, you live alone?" Your mother said as you nodded, "I live alone." You said as the seven hybrid boys came to your mind. "I really want to look around." Your dad said as you stood up and looked at him. "Where do you want to go?" You said as he pointed at the room where the boys were in. "Wait here, I have to go in." You said as you entered the room and the boys came to you. "Y/N!" They all said, "Shh, silence, turn into your animal-self and hide." You said as they all did what you said except Seokjin.
"Y/N?" Your mom said as he looked at you and then Seokjin. "Uh, mom, this is Seokjin." You said, "I'm her neighbor." He said as you looked at him, "You seem really nice, I like you." Your mom said as you felt something on your feet. You look down and see a kitty. "Yoongi." You whisper to Seokjin before picking up the kitty and carrying it.
"Aw, that's a cute little cat." Your mom said as you put him down and exited the room with Seokjin. "Y/N, I know you're messy, but the living room is horrible." Your dad said as Seokjin giggled. When you go back to sit on the table, Yoongi and Jungkook come out...as humans.
"Oh, Y/N, we ran out of food over there." Yoongi said as your mom looked at you.
"Ok, take all the food you want, to your house." You said as Jungkook looked at your mom and your dad. "Are these your parents? Is this why you hid us?" He said as your mom and dad stood up. "Us?" She said as you nodded ever so slightly. " You see, mom, Seokjin has six brothers, and they sometimes come over to hang out with me, and today they came, and I just didn't want them to bother you." You said, " Where are they?" You stood up and entered the room and told your parents to wait outside. "Guys." Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon came out and your parents came in. "Here they are." You said as your mom looked at them carefully. She eyed every single one of them and then looked at you. "I'm proud of you for having so many people to protect you." She said as she smiled at you. You nodded, "Thank you." You said as all of you exited the room and went to the living room. "Thank you for having us over." Your dad said as they said good bye to you and you closed the door once they exited. Once you closed the door, you layed on the couch destroyed as if a car ran you over. "You guys are such a handful." You said as they all sat down on the floor.

"We're sorry."

**********************************************************************************

"Y/N, are you okay?" Jungkook said as you nodded, "Yes, all I have is a headache." You said, " You've had that headache since yesterday, it can't be good." Namjoon said, "Yeah, but I'm fine, don't worry."

"As long as you're okay, I'm okay."

This episode was weird, and not like the others, tbh, I really wanted to finish it... Maybe that's why.

 Maybe that's why