32

This has nothing to do with the chapter, but since there aren't many Lilly Singh gifs; I gotta make my own. But yeah I'm making my own gifs! Enjoy the chapter! I'll try to post chapters more often!!

 But yeah I'm making my own gifs! Enjoy the chapter! I'll try to post chapters more often!!

AMARA CLIMBED onto the pier, and took the Egyptian necklace off. Not only did it allow her to breathe underwater, but she could talk, withstand the cold and pressure. It was like a mask to her lungs. It was truly amazing.

"Wow. Your home is beautiful." She said.

"Thank you. But remember you're my home, Mara." He said, hugging her. It was a wet hug, that made Amara uncomfortable. But she didn't say anything.

"I'm pissed though. If she comes between you and I one more time, I will
rip her head off." She said, walking away from Arthur and towards the lighthouse.

"It won't happen again."

"Whatever, Curry, whatever. I need a towel. I'm cold."

Whenever Amara was mad at Arthur, she'd only call him by his last name. He knew she was mad. Her whole mood was ruined because of Mera. And she tried so hard to be nice. It wasn't her fault Arthur was in high demand. He was just super gorgeous.

Arthur opened the door to the lighthouse, the two walking in. He handed her a towel, wrapping it around her small body.

"I love you, Amara. So damn much. But you already knew that."

Just at that one comment, she couldn't help but smile. Amara blushed, hard. Her dimples popped as well, and a pink hue filled her cheeks.

She was still very much in love with him just as she was when they first met. And that would never change for her.

Arthur's big, tattooed hands held Amara's face; and the partners eyes met. Honey met hazel.

"I love you, Arthur. No doubt about it."

Just as about Arthur and Amara were about to kiss, someone stopped them.

"Is that her Tom? Arthur's beloved?" A voice familiar to Arthur, but not to Amara asked Tom.

"Yes, Atlanna. This is Amara. She is Arthur's girlfriend." Tom said to his wife.

Amara's honey eyes widened, she didn't know what to do or how to respond. She was meeting her boyfriend's mother. She had never done this before. But Amara was royalty, and as royalty she must act.

"Hi. I'm Amara. It's so nice to meet you, Atlanna. Arthur has told me so much about you." Amara said, shaking Atlanna's hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. Arthur has told me much about you, and as a little girl I always heard stories about the warrior goddess Andromeda. You are quite the legend. I am honored."

"I'm flattered, really. Thank you."

After talking for a while, Amara and Arthur left the lighthouse and went back to the apartment. They now had to load boxes inside. Since they were superheroes, it didn't take much time.

"Your friend Vulko is badass. I see where you get your fighting skill from. He is so kind." She said, putting the last of the boxes inside.

"He did train me. All I know is because of him."

"I remember being trained by all the gods and goddesses. Athena and Apollo were not easy on me. After I went to serve Queen Andromache then Hippolyta. Diana's mom. That training was much easier. But it was fun. I learned a lot there. It was vigorous."

"I bet."

Amara was tired from the swim and visiting Atlantis.

"I'm drained, Arthur." She said, her eyes closed as she walked and Arthur caught her.

"I understand. Sleep well, baby." He said, picking her up and setting her in the bedroom.

~
(Couple days later)
Arthur was on the couch, on the phone with Victor. Amara was washing the dishes and listening to music.

"I love her. I just don't know what to say." Arthur said, and Amara wasn't paying attention.

After the call was done, Arthur walked to their open concept kitchen where Amara had finished doing the dishes. He set his hands on her waist, and rubbed it. She smiled and turned around.

"You play too much, Arthur."

All Arthur did was smirk and picked up Amara; setting her on the counter and spread her legs apart.

He stood in between her legs, and he began to softly suck the flesh on her neck. Amara moaned quietly, trying not to make much noise. They had neighbors. She closed her eyes and let Arthur suck her neck; he'd probably leave her a hickey.

Arthur's phone rang, and he silenced it. The two didn't pay much attention to the ringing. Amara, only in a tank top with no bra, took off her shirt; revealing her big, perky breasts to Arthur. He took one of them in his hands and began to play with her nipple; making them hard. He took off his shirt, and Amara kissed his tattooed chest. Their lips met, in a ravaging, hungry kiss.

Once again, his phone rang and Amara pulled back; rolling her eyes.

"Who the hell is cockblocking us?" She mumbled.

"It's my mom."

"The irony."

"Shit." Arthur said, hanging up the phone.

"What?"

"My mom says that you and Mera have to fight. It's Atlantean tradition. Two women have to fight for the King. Whoever wins, meaning whoever kills the other gets to marry." Arthur explained. "I think it's crazy though. You don't have to do it. It's unnecessary. I choose you. I will always choose you."

This angered Amara. Her lip quivered, and she jumped off the counter; pushing Arthur out of the way and collected her shirt in the process. Anger boiled in her veins and she knew her eyes were bright red.

This was not Greek or Roman times where people had to prove themselves just to marry.

She loved him, and he loved her; for sure they were getting married. It was simple.

"Amara. Come here." He said, following her into their shared master bedroom.

She ignored him and opened a secret closet where her armor, stealth suit and weaponry was.

"Arthur. I just don't want her in the middle of us. So yes, I'm going to do this. I'd kill for you."

And that was that, she was going to kill Mera if it meant Arthur and Amara could get married.