chapter 2(remake)

"now I know I need to make a mommy and son set of clothing like come on you guys would be the talk of the Town if I could make you match"angel gushed about how this would have been an amazing promotion for her design company, starlight inc. she sat in the backseat just doodling on her phone, writing down ideas, drawing up some parts of the outfit, all while looking like the mad scientist that made Frankenstein.

Elly chuckled to herself before looking at Callum who looked pretty chill now, he had one hand on the wheel and another holding his head up as he looked at the road kinda sideways, this would have made Elly panic a lot more if he didn't already do on a daily. he gets really bad when he is driving for a long time because he relaxes his eyes more so they really look like their barely open and by Christ does he scare all the life out of Elly when he does that.

As they pull up to the front of the school Maria started to get really excited of course this is because she saw all her friends in their pretty outfits but she knew she was the only one with a 'date'.As a smart five-year-old she knew that having a very handsome/cute boy to be your boyfriend was the only way to be popular indefinitely in school. All the girls in her class would come around her desk and ask her all these questions about her and Zack or just how she is...of course with Zack.
Just like how she saw it in the movies she was the center of attention with a plus one.

"Aren't you excited zack" she looked at him,of course she knew that Zack was a very quiet and unsocial person so she never pushed him to make friends or play with her friends.

"Will we have fun?"Zack wasn't too sure that this party will be as fun as Maria pitched it out to be.

She knew crowds of people wasn't his thing but she wants to be popular she wanted to have many friend.she hadn't realized that she is using him to get what she wants she didn't realize how selfish she was actually being.she was five and in her super young eyes it was like this was what she needed.

"So much fun" her answer was soft and unsure like a soft lie it burns a bit when you're not used to telling lies to a loved one.

Everything was going well with all they all looked like they were having lots of fun till Elly saw Zack's head bobbing back and forth like he was falling asleep. she quickly went up to him pulling him up into her arms and put his head in between her head and shoulder.

"Do you want me to hold him"Callum already had his hands out before asking. she thought about it for only a second before just pushing through it, he was heavy of course but she rarely got moments like this to just hold her son in her arms as he sleeps peacefully.

He was growing up fast and she was working so hard to keep them afloat, she had to work through losing everything and starting from the bottom to where she is and he was with her thick and thin. What an intelligent little boy, he would comfort her through the hard times and she would be the best mother she could be.They were an unstoppable team.

Elly cuddled into her son with a huge smile on her face.

"Your a good mom,I hope no one has told you otherwise" Callum smile as well as he thought about all her struggles that she had to go through to get to this point and be so happy.everything was finally looking up and after today the would be set of course with new worries but the old would be all gone.

The car ride home was quiet and comfortable with the soft taps of angelica's fingers against her phone.elly leaned her head against the window as she herself started to fall asleep.

Soon the tapping stopped and her voice as clear as day.sleepy and quiet,Angelina wasn't thinking as the words flew out her mouth.

"Oh yeah gabrail is coming the grand opening"

---------------------------------------
I kinda hate this story