22

Your POV

I had to wear a turtleneck sweater which belonged to Namjoon for breakfast, Areum was sitting on my lap while I fed her pancakes. Namjoon sat across us squirming in his seat feeling his daughter's glare on him, Jungkook was also by the table eating the pancakes that I made for breakfast.

"Sweetie-"

"No! You can't hurt unnie anymore daddy!" Areum huffed out angrily, Jungkook was biting back a laugh I know based from his choking on the pancakes. "Daddy wasn't hurting unnie... daddy was..." This time I gave him a glare to not talk about last night in front of Areum to which he cleared his throat and took a sip of his black coffee.

"Unnie." Areum tug on your sweater as I hummed and looked down at her, "What is it honey?" I asked gently caressing her soft black locks, "Can we go to the park?" She asked, I looked over Namjoon who sighed. "Bring Jungkook and Taehyung with you two." He said already texting Taehyung.

"Finish your pancakes then we can go." I told her. As I was getting ready, Namjoon walked inside and sat on the bed, "I thought you have a meeting Mr. Kim?" I asked while combing my hair, "I'm the boss, I can do whatever I want." He shrugged while watching me getting ready, his stare was burning my back so I turned around and raised my eyebrows at him.

"Is there something that I can help you with?"

Namjoon seemed to be out of if before shaking his head, "Nothing. Don't go too far from Tae and Jungkook." He warned before leaving me alone. "That guy is so bipolar." I grumbled before taking my bag. Namjoon seriously took my stuff from the apartment and brought it here. Talk about desperate, he can have much more beautiful girls for him to fuck why is he even interested in me?

"Unnie, I'm done." Areum poked her head inside, I uwued seeing her in a pastel pink long sleeved shirt and black pants. Her hair is pushed back with a white headband, she was even carrying Ryan with her. "Alright, go and get Tae and Kookie." I said and watched as Areum ran yelling out the two guys name.

Once we were at the park it was filled with families spending time together. Taehyung and Jungkook laid out the blankets under a tree a bit far from the other families. I forced the two to wear something casual, only Taehyung tho since the guy almost went to the park wearing his suit which was fucking ridiculous. He ended up wearing a simple white shirt with brown coat and his black jeans meanwhile Jungkook was in his usual hoodie, jeans and Timberland.

I just played with Areum as she took out her toys while the two guys talked with each other. "Here unnie, Rarity said her tea is yummy." I held out the plastic tea cup out and just let her pour the teapot inside my cup. "Thank you Rarity." I said to the stuffed pony as Areum giggled.

"Hey Y/N, I'll be going to the restroom. Jungkook you'll keep watch." Taehyung stood up and jogged away, Jungkook looked at Areum and smiled. "I wonder how it feels to have your own family?" He asked making me pay attention to him, "Are you thinking about marriage Kook? I never thought this day will come." I dramatically gasped causing the guy to roll his eyes and push my head.

"Yah!" I slapped his hands away. "Unnie can I play there?" Areum pointed at a few trees away from us, "Go on, but make sure I get to see you okay?" I said, Areum nodded as she ran ahead carrying the pink glittery ball with her. While I was looking around I spotted a man not far from us, he was leaning against a black G-Wagen dressed in all black with a sunglass on his face. I noticed that he wasn't Korean, he looked like a foreigner.

He noticed I was staring at him, he pulled down his sunglass before winking at me. I blushed, I mean he's very good looking. The man opened the door before getting inside and drove away. Weird but at least he's good looking though.

Once Areum came back whining about how sleepy she was we immediately packed up and drove back towards the mansion. I sat at the back with a sleeping Areum on my lap and stared out of the window watching the buildings as we drove past it all.

"Hyung, I think I'm in love with Y/N." Namjoon said as the black haired man raised his eyebrows at Namjoon, "I thought you already liked the girl." Yoongi asked as he put down the glass of wine on the table, "I like her because the sex is good and she looked sexy but now... It's something serious though."

"I think that's good. You were pretty fucked up when Soohyun left."

Soohyun.

The woman who Namjoon thought was the one for him which is why he married her. The woman he thought would be with him through thick and thin. The woman who gifted him the most precious gift in the world; Areum. The woman he gave his heart to only get it broken when she left for another man.

Namjoon gripped the armchair tightly as the painful memory played in his head. Yoongi noticed the sudden change of mood of his friend, "Hey, stop thinking about that woman and focus on Y/N Han instead." Namjoon let out a sigh and forced the image of his ex wife out of his mind and replace it with you.

How you smiled at Areum as she does something. How your face flushed red everytime he teased you or even how you look very hot underneath him.

"Shit."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at his friend getting riled up.

"For fuck sakes Namjoon keep your dirty ass mind to yourself."

***Double updates 😆

***
Double updates 😆