Chill ...

After Clarence walked away I clean up my mess , put my homework in my book bag and headed home it was now 330pm . My phone began to ring and I seen it was Milan . What the fuck she want I whispered before picking it up.

Me : hello
Milan : sisterrrrrrr
Me : what do you want ?
Milan : can you pick me up after practice and take me home .
Me : when girl
Milan : Tomorrow dang
Me : okay what time.
Milan : 8
Me : why you didn't ask Asia
Milan : cause she funny acting
Me : iight I'll see you tomorrow
Milan : okay bye. Thanks.

   Home sweet home I sigh grabbing my stuff getting ready to unlock my door . Fendi little badass meeting at the door jumping all over me. I grabbed his dog food . kicked off my sneakers and poured him some food. I just wanted to get in my bed , I plopped in my bed and knocked out tomorrow is Friday I have soo much to do and only one class. I think imma sleep the rest of this day away and catch up on sleep 😴

The next day ....
  Laying in my bed I woke up and realize I really slept the whole day away. It's now 9am Fendi was laying at the end of my bed. I got up poured Fendi some food and decided to make me some Captain Crunch  .. Scrolling threw Instagram I seen Clarence picture popped up.

  I looked at the picture

  I looked at the picture. when I say looked I meant stare lol. He so fine like I got all types of butterflies .  I sent him a friend request and put my phone down. I got up wash my dish and started to get ready for class it wasn't till 12pm but I started to get dress and head there a little early since I had to go by Mr.Smith class to drop off my missing assignments . I jump in the shower and did my hygiene . Putting on comfortable clothes because I have to go by the shop to check inventory and add some new items.

School ..

I walked into Mr. Smith class and he looked over to me and smirked Ms. Maxwell what do I owe the pleasure. I am coming to bring you this I said sliding my paper on his desk and walked away. Walking towards my next class. I walked in and took a seat in front of the class and Clarence walk in & he sat right next to me. I look over at him and smiled he smiled back.

There quick convo....
Clarence: hey ma
Me : hey I said shyly
Clarence: did you finish your home work ?
Me : yes uk miss A be tripping .
Clarence: hell yeah.

Attention class Mrs . A said loudly we both turned around and look at her . listening to her explain how to manage your business Clarence tapped me . I glacé over at him . you got a extra pen he said licking his lips. I looked in my bag and handed him one. He is so distracting omg focus is all I kept telling myself. The bell ring and we started to get dismissed I grab my bag and started walking out with my books in my hand.

Clarence came up behind me . Slow down ma , where you rushing too ? He asked. My store I said with a smirk . Can I get your number maybe we can study sometime. I double looked at him and smiled okay give me your phone , I put my number in it and saved it under Kay 💚 . I am calling you now he yelled as I walked away.  I got it ....