Chapter 12

"Jungkook, can I talk to you for a second?" Jin's voice sounded through the room, making Jungkook and multiple other patients turn their heads around. Jungkook raised his eyebrow a little, not knowing what it was the older wanted to speak to him about. After a few seconds of hesitation Jungkook nodded his head while he walked towards the young psychiatrist.

Ever since Jungkook had started to attend the meetings again the elder had been nothing but kind towards him, supporting him in whatever he did with a big smile.

Jin gestured Jungkook to take a seat while he slowly started to sit down himself. Both of them watched how everybody left the room, Taehyung being the last of them all. The blonde leaving with a huge smile and an enthusiastic wave towards both Jungkook and Jin. Of course Jin waved back at the boy while Jungkook remained completely still, not knowing how to react towards the hyper boy.

The door closed softly behind Taehyung, Jungkook slowly turning his head towards Jin.

The elder opened his mouth, the words that followed a complete shock for Jungkook. "I think it's time for you and Namjoon to speak with each other."

Jungkook's mouth fell open while he immediately started to shake his head. "No, I...I...no, I can't." The raven haired boy's eyes were big and his skin slowly turned an icy colour. "He threw me out of your house, he doesn't want to see me. I...I can't go there."

Jin shook his head a little while placing his hand on Jungkook's arm. "You can and you will. You made a mistake and mistakes are there to be forgiven. Everybody makes mistakes Kook, it's okay as long as we learn from them and judging by the fact that you're here now you have learned from yours."

Jungkook wasn't convinced at all. It wasn't a stupid mistake he had made, he had betrayed Namjoon's trust and kindness in the worst way possible. People didn't forgive those things easily, not even Namjoon. Sure Jin had forgiven him pretty quickly but that was only because it was the man's job and he hadn't been there all the times Namjoon had given Jungkook shelter. Of course Jin had always been around when Jungkook did search for shelter by his partner but he was never in the middle of Jungkook's hurricane. The young psychiatrist could in no way have been as hurt as Namjoon was when Jungkook had decided to throw their agreement away.

A soft sigh sounded from Jungkook's left, making the boy look back up with a sad feeling in his eyes. "He won't be mad at you Jungkook, if anything he would be glad you took his advice and finally found some help."

The ravenette's eyes were filled with fear. Sure he wanted Namjoon back but he didn't want the confrontation that was needed to get the elder back in his life. Jungkook had always been bad with confrontations when there were people involved who he really cared about. He was always scared that he would fuck shit even further up and loose the person that was on the other side of the confrontation. His past and the fact that he had lost almost everybody being perfect examples of how bad he was at them.

As if in trance Jungkook felt how Jin lifted the younger up by one of his arms before he led them both out of the building and towards his car. The whole ride was silent and it didn't take long before they reached the way too familiar building. Jungkook could only look at the house with big eyes and anxiety filling his bones, he really didn't want to do this.

"Come on, it's going to be okay." Jin whispered, shortly placing a hand on Jungkook's shoulder before he got out of the car. As if the ravenette's body worked on it's own Jungkook got out of the car while his eyes kept fixed on the closed front door. Jin walked towards the door, giving Jungkook the opportunity to take a run for it if he wanted to but something in the younger told him to stay. Namjoon was too important to him to let him down for probably the fortieth time, even if he had wanted to run he just couldn't do it due to his legs not working with him. It was as if his mind and body were two seperate things that had completely forgotten how to work with each other. His mind screamed at him to run and leave as soon as possible while his body did everything to make him stay.

Jungkook saw how the front door opened, revealing Namjoon behind it. The boy immediately gave Jin a soft peck on his lips before the two softly started to speak with each other. Both boys their eyes occasionally flicking towards Jungkook who stood still frozen next to Jin's car. The youngest of them all saw how Jin motioned towards him and not a second later Namjoon gave the eldest a short nod. A huge grin broke out on Jin's face before he quickly turned around and started walking towards Jungkook.

Without a word being said Jin grabbed Jungkook's wrist and dragged him to the way too familiar house, Jungkook's heart now pounding like crazy inside his chest. "Joonie is making tea for us, come on it's okay."

The words didn't even register properly inside Jungkook's head before he got dragged inside the house, the door shutting softly behind him. Jin helped the ravenette out of his jacket and not even ten seconds later the both of them walked inside the living room.

Jungkook's breath stocked inside his throat the moment his eyes came in contact with Namjoon's. Of course the boy had expected him, clearly waiting for Jungkook to enter the room. Their eyes met almost instantly. Fear clearly visible in Jungkook's brown orbs while Namjoon's were unreadable, making the whole situation even more scary.

An awkward silence fell over the room, Jin slowly making his way towards the seating area while he started to fill three cups of tea. The eldest of them all waited a little bit giving the boys time to start talking themselves but when nothing had happened after two minutes he scraped his throat a little. "You guys know that this isn't a staring contest, right?"

Namjoon's eyes immediately ripped themself away from Jungkook giving Jin a 'what the fuck' look with one eyebrow raised.

Jungkook followed every move of the two elder boys, wanting to start the conversation but just not knowing how. He really was terrible at this shit, oh how he wished he had been a little bit more like his mother in these kinds of situations. She had always been amazing with them while Jungkook and his dad were terrible at them, most of the time making it even worse.

A soft sigh left Jin's lips before he motioned Namjoon to start, already knowing Jungkook wasn't gonna do it.

A slight scowl formed on Namjoon's face before he turned his head back towards Jungkook. "Kook...I-"

As if Jungkook's mind reacted in autopilot he cut Namjoon off before a loud "I'm sorry." Left his mouth.

A soft silence fell over the room, Jungkook taking a few deep breaths, deciding that if he didn't speak up now he would probably lose his dearest friend. "I fucked up badly, I know and I'm so sorry for that."

One of Namjoon's eyebrows lifted a little, not being used to the younger apologising at all. "I betrayed your trust and kindness. I took you for granted and I shouldn't have done that. You were right.......I......I do need help and I'm getting it now."

A small smile began to form onto Jin's face, the elder proud of the younger for his courage. "I totally get it if you want to never speak to me again. I.....I just.....I'm sorry."

Jungkook looked down after his little speech, not daring to look Namjoon in the eyes and see his reaction.

A soft silence fell over the group of three, a silence that was killing for Jungkook. He just wanted to run away and never come back. He already knew Namjoon was going to reject his apology but he didn't want to hear the words. He was sure the words would break him just like Yoongi's had done in the park a little while ago. He really didn't want to go down that road again but he was sure that was going to happen if Namjoon spoke the words Jungkook knew he was going to say. It was only a matter of seconds before-

Softly a pair of arms encircled Jungkook's shoulders.

____

A/N

Question of the chapter:
Spring day or save me (and why)?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story.