Chapter 14

Hey guys!!!!!! The regular Whitni is back! Sorry about being super sad and down in the last chapter ): I was just having a TERRIBLE day so I vented on here. Wattpad is my safe haven, I swear. Haha (: Anyways, this chapter is really long because I'm trying to make up for the last one. It was seriously one page. Like, what the crap?

Enjoy!(:

*********************************************

Nicky's P.O.V.

I laid in my bed as Liam laid next to me, asleep. I watched him in fascination, as his chest moved up and down as he breathed soft breaths. He was so handsome that I couldn't fathom. How did I get so lucky to have such a handsome mate, I don't even know.

No we have not had sex. He has just been staying with me in my room at night, since that fight with Alyssa. I didn't want to be alone so he stayed with me. I was so thankful that he had been staying with me this past week because I couldn't bare being by myself after losing my best friend.

It had been a week since Alyssa and I had the falling out but I'm healing slowly from her words. Liam has been worried about me because he thinks that I'm letting my sadness get the best of me. But he makes me happy every time I see him so I have no idea what he is talking about.

Claire and I have gotten so close. I would have to say that she is basically my sister. I tell her everything and she tells me everything. I know everything about her and the same goes for her knowing everything about me.

I came back to reality as Liam moved in his sleep. He was so damn cute! I just love everything about him.

I smiled as a soft snore escaped his mouth. What would I do with out him, I don't even know.

I glanced at the clock and it read 3:34 a.m. I really needed to get some sleep.

I closed my eyes and grabbed one of Liam's hand in mine, enjoying the sensation that I got from his touch. The sparks soothed me and I instantly fell asleep, cuddled in his strong arms.

**

I grabbed my math book from my locker and began towards homeroom only to be stopped by Alyssa walking into school. Not only that, but she was with Queen Bitch also known as Carly. She looked different too. She was actually wearing pink lipgloss and her hair was up in a pony tail with a pink ribbon. What the hell?

I shook away my thoughts and continued forward. My goal was to pass them with no problems but of course Alyssa felt the need to shove me.

I turned around.

"Was that necessary?" I asked, turning around to face her.

"Is there a problem?" Alyssa asked in a fake tone.

"Yeah there is. Since when do you hang with that?" I spat, pointing at Carly like she was a disease. "She is basically a walking STD."

"Excuse me, I'm right here," Carly informed me.

I have her a dumb look.

"Really now. Thank you genius," I snapped sarcastically.

She scoffed at me and began walking away, pulling Alyssa with her.

I rolled my eyes to myself silently and headed for homeroom.

Throughout the day I got shoved by Alyssa at least ten times. Why was she doing it? Do not ask me, because I'm clueless. She is supposed to be my sister.

Liam made me feel better though, being the best mate ever!

"Here you go love," he said as he sat my salad in front of me.

"Your the absolute best," I kissed his cheek.

I began eating and we just talked about everything. There was never a dull moment with him.

We were chatting with some of our friends when the lunch room door burst open and Peter came in, with a gun in his hand. I became terrified.

The room got silent as he held the gun up and shot the ceiling in a threatening way.

"Nicole!" his voice boomed throughout the crowded room.

I whimpered as Liam got in front of me protectively. I grabbed onto his arm when Peter noticed us.

"You think you can protect her forever man? Go ahead. Show the school what you truly are," Peter spat, pointing the gun towards Liam.

Oh God, oh God. He was about to shoot him! He was about to shoot the love of my life.

That's when my mate instincts kicked in, and right as he was about to pull the trigger, I jump in front of Liam.

A gunshot.

That's all I heard before I felt an impact on my chest. It hurt like hell too.

"Nicole!" I heard Liam's faint cries as I fell.

But I felt numb. That's it. Nothing.

I saw his face, tears streaming down. He was hovering over me screaming in pain.

Everything was fuzzy, and it felt like my souls was leaving. That's it. This is my death.

I love you Liam.

******************************************************************

The end!

I'm totally kidding lol.

Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed this loverly chappieeee(((:

I know, Nicky has been through hell but the story neeeeeeds more drama.

Also, my birthday wish is that I get more votes and comments(: y'all are awesome so I know y'all can do it!

I'm not gonna put a limit or anything because I know y'all can do it if y'all love me!

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN.

Whitni