Red Ruby

I watched her walk in with her head held high like every other day, the same authority radiated from her like radioactive waves. Her perfect black hair was pulled into a neat, high ponytail, her piercing green eyes lined lightly with black and her luscious red lips were pursed ever so slightly.

She walked into the building in her white blouse, tailored black blazer and matching pencil skirt; her high stillettos clicked against the marble floors of the building.

Her building.

Ruby Samuels was the CEO of La Vista Hotels Interprise. She was the queen bee while everyone worked around her, busting their arses to obey her every order. Including me, Ashton Hendrix. I was one of those people who worked for her and her high expectations.

I was currently handling the expenses, the technical stuff when she knocked on the door. I was a bit surprised since she normally went straight to her office but let her in none the less.

"Good morning Ms. Samuels."

A ghost of a smile tugged at her lips as she nodded her head in acknowledgement,"Morning Mr.Hendrix."

"And to what do I owe the pleasure of your wonderful presence this morning?"

She closed the door behind her and hid the small smile that graced her beautiful face before clearing her throat and turning back around.

"I came to see if you had the list I asked for you to put together last night for me."

"Of course."

I searched my desk and pulled out two pieces of paper, standing up I walked over to her and saw her gaze look over me quickly before looking back at my face.

I got up close to her, to the point where my face was mere centimetres away from hers and her breath hitched in her throat, waiting for me to do something.

As I looked at her standing in front of me, I noticed the small flecks of gold in her eyes and the beauty mark close to her bottom lip.

Suddenly I put my hand out and separated us by the papers, "Here you go, I'm pretty sure everything that Nathan needs to know is on there."

She blinked a couple times before nodding her head absent mindedly and turning around. She went to grab the door when I caught her arm.

I gave her a kind smile as I saw her startled face,"Have a nice day Ms.Samuels."

"You too Mr. Hendrix."

Her voice was a bit throaty at the start and she cleared it before gaining back her composure and walking out of my office.

----------------------------------------------------

It was a couple hours later and I was just coming back from lunch when I noticed Ms. Samuels walking towards my office, when she got there she knocked and I tried to stop myself from laughing.

"You ok there Ms. Samuels?"

She jumped from my voice and spun around, realising I was so close she stepped back and hit her back against my door, her breathing was rapid as she looked at me in the eyes,

"You scared me Mr. Hendrix."

"I can see that."

We stood there for what felt like an eternity and I was enjoying watching her stand there flustered and trying to ignore our close proximity.

"Are we going to go in now?"

She  gulped and shook her head slightly mumbling a 'yes'

I smiled as she stepped aside and I entered my office, "So why have you come back to see me? Couldn't resist staying away for too long?"

She scoffed as we both sat down, I was behind my desk and she was in front of me," Mr. Hendrix don't flatter yourself with such nonsense."

I raised an eyebrow at her,"If you say so."

She narrowed her eyes at me sightly.

"So why are you here Ruby?"

Shock was evident in her captivating green eyes,"Ruby?"

I stood up and walked over to her,"That is your name isn't it?"

I brushed a stray tendril of hair behind her ear and say her shiver slightly from my touch,"I g-guess... I think so-"

I smirked cockily as she struggled with her words, obviously effected by me. 

She suddenly caught my hand in hers and furrowed her eyebrows, standing up," Mr. Hendrix, with all due respect, I would appreciate you calling me Ms. Samuels."

I intertwined my fingers in hers and walked closer to hers, she backed away as her back finally hit the wall she looked directly into my eyes,"But Ruby is such a sexy name, so inticing, exhilirating-"

As I kept listing the words her eyes clouded with lust and she bit down on her bottom lip.

"-lustful, dangerous-"

I went to list more but was interrupted as she forcefully pushed her lips against me, her soft lips moved in sync with mine as she tangled her hands in my thick, dark brown hair. I lightly bit on her lip, earning a moan from her as she deepened the kiss and put her tongue in my mouth. It was amazing, everything I thought it would be, adrenaline pulsed through my veins as she relaxed in my arms and let me kiss her.

When we needed air we pulled away and she stared at me with a feisty look in her eyes, she pushed my chest and I was shocked as she bit her ip seductively at me, licking them slightly.

"I have waited so long to do that."

Her words surprised me as she grabbed my tie, untying it swiftly and unbuttoning my shirt as fast as she could, I helped get it off and she looked at my chest, eyeing me hungrily as she traced my abs delicately and I shivered from her touch.

"You tease."

I pulled her to me and kissed her desperately, she moaned and then suddenly pulled away. She looked satisfied with herself as she kissed the top of my nose and slipped a note into the waistband of my pants. Quickly checking her lipstick in a small mirror she pulled out, she composed herself and smoothed out her clothing.

"Call me."

She winked at my shocked face and swayed her hips as she left my office, leaving me speechless.

Oh Ruby, you little devil.

A/N

Lol, a little something for my thirsty children XD Let me know if you liked it and I might write some more of this kind of stuff, I wanted to write a short story where the woman was the dominant one because there are SO MANY stories where the female is submissive and vulnerable and I was like, lets spice it up a bit ;) Hope you like it!

Have some marshamallows xo

- E