The bad boy's baby part 2 [ M ]

Requested by : @Namjoonie0420

Pairings : taekook

Contains : oppa kink, name calling, cross dress, spanking, nipple play

Where jeongguk fuck taehyung

_______________________________

Third person P. O. V

Jeongguk smiled looking at the adorable boy not far from him.

Taehyung was happily cheering for the football team. Jeongguk can't seem to focus on the match and instead focused on Taehyung.

When the match's over, Jeongguk automatically stand up and when to Taehyung. He wrapped his arms around the smaller.

" Ggukie! I'm sweaty ~ "

Taehyung giggled when Jeongguk kissed his neck, ignoring his sweat.

" let's go bub.. "

Jeongguk smiled. Taehyung grinned and intertwined their hand. Everyone around them watched the couple in envy. Some girls squealed and took pictures of them.

They went to the changing room first because Taehyung wanted to change his clothes.

Jeongguk sat on the bench and waited patiently. He played with his phone.
And all of sudden, he felt someone sat on his lap.

" oppa ~ "

Taehyung slurred out. He grinded on jeongguk's thigh. Jeongguk smirked and put down his phone.

" What's is it baby? "

" I'm horny.. "

Taehyung whined and grind harder. Jeongguk felt his cock hardened and grabbed Taehyung's waist harshly.

" Stop moving.. "

Jeongguk breathed out. Taehyung obeyed and Jeongguk attacked his lips. His tongue poking Taehyung's bottom lips.

Taehyung gladly open his mouth. Jeongguk's tongue explore his wet cavern. His hand went inside Taehyung's shirt. 

Taehyung moaned softly when Jeongguk played with his bud. Jeongguk pulled away leaving trail of saliva.

" what a naughty baby.. "

Jeongguk whispered. His other hand went inside Taehyung's skirt. His eyes widen in amusement when he felt Taehyung's lace panties.

" You wear a panties? What a surprise. I don't know you're this naughty.. "

Taehyung gasped when Jeongguk palmed him.

" I wear it for you oppa.  "

His body arched in pleasure when Jeongguk pinched his nipple harder.

" You like it when oppa play with your nipple? What a slut. "

Jeongguk's lips latched on Taehyung nipple, sucking them making Taehyung moaned loudly. His body trembling.

Jeongguk's hand when inside his panties. He move his hand up and down Taehyung's length. His thumb
Playing with the head of Taehyung's dick.

" Tell me what do you want slut. "

Jeongguk asked harshly. He lightly pulled Taehyung's hair.

" Y-you! I want you o-oppa! Please! "

Taehyung cried out. His dick was really hard and he want to cum be he know he can't cum until Jeongguk give him permission to do so.

" What a good boy. Waiting for oppa's permission. Do you think you deserve a reward? "

Taehyung nodded quickly. Tears rolling down his face. He wanted to cum really bad.

" Y-yes! Please oppa! "

Jeongguk smirked and gently lifted him up, pushing him onto the locker.
He slowly slide off Taehyung's panties.

" Hold on tight baby.. "

Jeongguk whispered before slowly pushed his dick in Taehyung's hole. Taehyung moaned in pleasure.

Jeongguk started to move. Not to fast and not to slow. He don't want to hurt the boy.

" F-faster! "

Taehyung moaned. Jeongguk obeyed and fastened his pace.

The locker room was filled with the sound of skin slapping and moans.

Jeongguk put Taehyung's leg on his shoulder, giving him a better accest.

"I'm c-cumming! "

White liquid spurted out from Taehyung's dick. Jeongguk continued thrusting even faster causing Taehyung to tremble because of the overstimulation.

Jeongguk soon released his sperm inside Taehyung and slowly pulled out. He kissed Taehyung's sweatu forehead lovingly.

" Let's go home and let me take care of you ok baby? "

Jeongguk said as he dressed Taehyung back. He put his jacket over the boy and carried him out.

Taehyung closed his eyes. He was extremely tired. He let himself drive of to sleep.

Jeongguk smiled lovingly at the boy in his arms.