Sophies Matchmaking Form

I sighed and pulled out the matchmaking form. I flipped through all of the pages and looked at all the different questions. I sighed again and put her head on the table. 

Fitz was right, I thought. This is going to take forever! Then, I heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" I said. 

Edaline walked in and took in my appearance, the messy hair, the tired eyes, the eyelashes laying on the table. She walked over and put a plate of Mallowmelt on the table and rubbed my back. "It's best if you just finish it," Edaline said. Then she left.

I decided that she was right and pulled out a pen, about to fill in one of the most important forms of my life. 

Full Name: Sophie Elizabeth Foster 

Parent or Guardian: Edaline and Grady Ruewen 

Status: Nobillity 

Gender: Female

Males or Females?: Males

Nicknames(Names you have been called other than your real name.) Foster, Freak, Brown Eyed Girl

Eduaction: Foxfire, Exillium 

Eye Color: Brown 

Hair Length: Long

Hair Color: Blond

Favorite Color: Teal

Favorite Food: Mallowmelt

Favorite Game: Basequest

Favorite Animal: Imp( I have a pet imp named Iggy) 

Pets? Yes an imp and sometimes an Alicorn 

Ability: Telepath, Inflictor, Polygot, Teleporter, Enhancer

After I filled in these questions, the questions started to go more in depth. 

What hair color do you prefer?

Blond or Dark Brown

What eyes do you like?

Light blue or Teal

What is most important in someone? 

The loyalty that someone can give you. I think that my boyfriend should be the type of person that would do anything to help and he should have supreme loyalty to me. I should be able to believe in him all the time. He would be fun to hang out with and you would be able to tell whether he is sincere or lying. 

What is a personality trait that you think is a must?

Loyalty 

In your opinion, what do you think is your best trait? 

I think my best trait is that whatever I say, most of the times, my friends can trust me because they know that I would never betray them. 

What do you think you are lacking? 

I think I lack the ability to believe in myself or put my trust into another person's hands. I like felling in control of my own life. 

Who are some of your closet friends that are your gender and what is their relationship to you?

Marella is the first friend I made that was a girl. At first, I thought she was a huge gossip, and she sort of is. But, now I learned that she is quite trustworthy and is willing to get herself involved in things she doesn't have to be involved in. I met her one day she invited me to sit at her lunch table. She and I have grown apart, but we're still friends 

Biana is another one of my friends. I used to think that she was really mean, but her father (Alden) set us up and made us friends. She is a closer friend then Marella is to me. I think that even though Biana is a Vacker, she never really brags about it. She is beautiful and sometimes I wonder how we're friends. She is kind and caring, but also quite bold when she believes in something. 

Linh was somebody I met when I went to Exilium. She and her twin brother Tam were often criticized for being twins. However,  I spent some time getting to know her and discovered that she was an awesome person! Linh Song is caring and considerate. She is always fun and always gives second chances. She appears sometimes weak and cowardly, but on the inside, she is bold and brave. 

I looked over my answers. I was pleased. I turned another page. This one was the last page, but it was the one I was dreading the most. The title said, Male/ Female Relationships. I gulped. Time to get this over with. 

Who are some admirers of yours? 

Valin(current) Dex Dizznee(past) 

Who do you admire/ like? 

Fitz Vacker

Who do you think might admire you?

Keefe Sencen(maybe) 

Do you have a boyfriend? If so, write his name 

No. 

List some people of the opposite gender that you know well

Keefe(Maybe admirer?), Fitz( crush), Tam(friend/friend's twin brother), Dex(cousin/past admirer), Wylie(friend), Jensi(friend) 

Who do you want on the top of your list?

I paused at this question and bit my lip. I thought about it. I wanted Fitz, but I might like Keefe. I wrote my answer. 

Fitz Vacker or  Keefe Sencen.

Then, I shipped it to the Matchmaking Office.