() Meta Knight x Small!Bullied!Reader

Requested by Penguin_Lover456

Meta Knight's POV
As I walked through the Garden I heard something. Almost like a girl screaming.I looked over and saw (Y/N) Being hung upside down by Link and a couple of other Smashers around him. They were all laughing at her while she was crying.This made my blood boil as I rushed over and punched Link. I quickly grabbed (Y/N) and held her bridal style.I glared at the rest of the smashers then back at Link.

"Touch her again and I'll kill you".With that I walked away with a trembling (Y/N) in my arms. I walked back to my room and gently laid (Y/N) down on my bed. I noticed she was sleeping. I cuddled us to her chest. Even though she was small, I was still smaller than her. I'm literally a ball.

Your POV
I woke up with something cuddled up to my chest. I held it tighter until I felt wings?
I opened my eyes to see Meta Knight with out a mask. My eyes widened in shock as he look like Kirby with yellow eyes and a greyish-blackish skin color.He started to open his eyes and I panicked.He fully opened his eyes.

"(Y-Y/N)!I-I—". I cut him off my kissing him. His eyes widened as both of our faces filled with blush.I closed my eyes realizing he was kissing back.Even though he was small he was strong and pushed me onto my back.The kiss got more heated as he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance.I opened my mouth as he slipped his tongue in. He marked every place until we had to breathe.We pulled back and looked into each other's eyes.We both blushed realizing what we just did. He cuddled up into my chest again. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Your mine and mine forever, got it".

"Of course Meta Knight. I love you".

"I love you too".

Thank you for requesting this Penguin_Lover456 . I had fun writing it

If you have any requests tell me!!!