Trip

You entered the plane and almost squealed at how amazing the plane looked.
It had an elegant yet fashionable vibe. And you loved it.
"Go ahead and put your stuff on one of the beds of your choice" Namjoon said while looking at you. You followed his directions and picked out a bunk bed. You wanted the guys to have the big beds. So you put your stuff gently on the lowest bunk bed and got out your phone and headphones. Then you put them in your pocket and went to help the other guys.

Namjoon's POV

You came out of the plane after telling Y/N what to do with her stuff. You walked towards the guys and helped put the rest of the stuff up. You were excited and anxious for this trip to Japan. Because the more you guys had to work on dancing and singing, the more you got to spend time with Y/N. You didn't admit it to yourself yet, but you had feelings for her. Ever since Tae told you all about Jungkook liking Y/N, you didn't dare think about you and her together. Because you knew that Jungkook disserved happiness.

The last of the bags were put away and you and the rest of the guys walked up the stairs and into the plane. It was like any other private jet, just a different color. You took your bag to go and look for a spot on a bed, and saw Y/N's bag on a tiny bunk bed. You laughed and took her bag placing it on a big bed then putting your bag were her's was. She disserves a comfortable bed... You thought.

You turned back around to see Y/N standing in front of you.
"Why did you move my bag?"
"Well I think you need a big bed"
"Why? I could just take a bunk bed and save you all the trouble"
"It's fine, I insist" you smiled, the last time I said that to her I was close to her...and I held her....NAMJOON! No!!
"Well this time I insist" she said as she took her bag.
You gently grabbed her wrist and took the bag away from her putting it back on the bed.
"One day Namjoon, your going to regret helping me out all the time, then you can't help yourself"
"Well I'm okay so far" you lied.
"Suuure" she smiled and walked to were the guys were. You smiled you starting to feel your heart beat faster. But what she said was right, that's why your heart is beating. Because you always help out the others, there's no time to help yourself.

Your POV

You went over to the guys and sat on a leather chair. You took out your phone and headphones and turned on your playlist.

As you listened to music you saw the guys talking about something serious. You didn't know what it was, so you just closed your eyes. You weren't tired, so you didn't fall asleep. But something was earging you to do something and not just sit there. You just ignored it though, you didn't think it was anything to worry about.

Hope you guys like it! Sorry it's short, again (;一_)