Chapter 1

To some people, the hand I was dealt was a good one... but I hated it. I hated almost everything about me, my negative personality, my ugly looks and most of all, my horrid quirk. Some people think being able to create very sexualized feelings within people when physical touching would be an amazing quirk, but I can tell you, it's not. It was just a real big burden. I couldn't touch people, skin on skin contact would instantly start making my quirk start up. The longer the contact... and the more intimate the contact, made the feelings build up more and more in the recipient. And for someone like me, to not be allowed to touch anyone sucked like hell. I was desperate for contact, to be able to find someone to cuddle up with, but I couldn't even really cuddle up with my dog because yes, my quirk works on every living being. I had to get my dog fixed after figuring that one out.

I didn't attend college, dropping out of high school to try to get away from people who though it was funny to touch my skin to get themselves horny. I didn't feel comfortable constantly around a group of horny teens back then. I would take up multiple jobs, minimum wage, in hopes to make a living. I ended up getting a livable wage with only one job at a popular bar. The biggest issue was it was a bar, and I was forced to wear a uniform that revealed far too much skin for my comfort. But it paid enough to allow me to figure out what I needed to do with my life. I could go attend some classes...

I groan, setting down some drinks at an already drunk table. Luckily, my boss allowed me to show my real personality, saying it 'added to my charm'. He was a problem too. I felt a hand creep up my leg and I slapped the man's hand away. "Don't touch me!" I growl, just getting laughed at. I scowled at the table, making a quick exit back to the drink making station. My boss smirked at me.

"You know, saying such things makes people wanna do so even more." He pointed out pouring out more drinks, handing them off to another worker to give out. I flip him off. "Such a brash personality... makes them wanna see how you respond in bed, you know."

What I knew is that by people, he really meant himself. He was a sick bastard just like everyone else I was forced to be around. I didn't bother responding to him. "Take over the bar for me, I have to take care of things in the back!" He heads over to the back, as I take his place.

"Just keep the noises down this time. I don't want customers asking to join your orgy again." I growled at him, getting laughs from him. I wasn't making a joke. I was serious. Why do people always laugh at me? Why won't they take me seriously? I took over making drinks, talking to those who rather sit at the bar than the tables. Which, luckily for me, was no one. At least, for a few minutes it was no one. A already drunk couple stumbled in, sitting by the bar. I trying to ignore them, but they were obviously wanting attention. "Shut the fuck up, dude, your voice is so loud, I'm surprised my ears aren't bleeding yet!" I snapped at the obnoxious customer. Both the male and female were loud and obnoxious, but the male was especially loud, and was giving me a headache. He stared at me behind glasses, before laughing, hard. That didn't help my mood at all.

"Sorry about that! I usually have better volume control!" He apologized, his voice lowering. It actually kinda shocked me, most people would either not take me seriously, and continue their obnoxious behavior, or they would take me too seriously and get pissed off at me. I've started a number of bar fights myself here. "Could You get is two beers please?" He asked, holding up two fingers as if his words weren't enough to drive in the point. I look at the two of them, unsure whether to comply or not. My boss didn't care, he said there wasn't a maximum limit to how many drinks we should serve to a single customer, one of the reasons we were so popular. I, on the other hand, regularly would deny people drinks if they seemed to drunk. Now, the couple wasn't the drunkest people I've seen, but they obviously came from somewhere else... were they just bar hopping or did they get kicked out? Against my gut feeling, I poured out the two drinks, plopping them in front of the pair. I went back to pouring out drinks for others, not wanting to but ending up hearing the conversation going on between the two of them.

"Hizashi, you're staring." The lady told her friend, companion, boyfriend, whatever they were. I didn't bother looking up to see who he was staring at, I even had trouble not staring at her. She was absolutely beautiful, with bright blue eyes and long, silky dark hair. I could go on to explain just how beautiful she is, but honestly, my explanation wouldn't give her justice, and therefore, would be a waste of time. Anyway, I knew the dude was staring at her.

"She's kinda cute, isn't she?" He mumbled, half drunk. My brow furrowed. Was he not staring at the girl?

"Yeah, She is." The lady responded, and I had to look up to see who the hell they were talking about. There were multiple females in the bar, but absolutely none of them came close to the lady. I grunted softly, going back to my job. Maybe I'm just blind.

"I'm going to ask her." The Male, Hizashi, responded. I was pretty much tuning them out at this point, focusing on making drinks.

"I don't think she'll like that." He got warned by his maybe not anything more than friends with benefits. Hizashi laughed, his voice really loud. I growled at his volume.

"Oh, come on! I've never had a girl say no to me!" He laughed. "Hey miss!"

"What the fuck do you want now? Can't you see I'm busy?" My head raised, allowing me to glare into emerald eyes. He gave my a smile that spread from ear to ear.

"Would you be willing to hang out sometime?" He asked, almost like he was a high school boy asking a girl out for the first time. I was taken aback.

"The fuck?" I stated plain out. "Do you think I'm someone to joke about with? Fuck off before I kick your obnoxious ass out!" I sneered at the man, who's smile faded slightly. He raised his hands a bit.

"I'm not joking, I'm really serious!" He said, and I was kinda unsure whether he was actually speaking the truth. "I think you're really cute, and I think if we got to know each other, we could have lots of fun!" I really couldn't think straight. I work in the nightlife, I got hit on all the time, but this guy seemed actually sincere. My body moved before my mind could catch up.

The lady gasped, before laughing at the sight of her now soaked friend. He was obviously not expecting that, and the shock allowed the rest of my mind to catch up with my body. I growled at the man, and empty glass in hand. "Whoops. You might want to go home and get changed. It's not smart to stay in cold, wet clothes." I responded with fake concern in my voice. Honestly, that may have been a mistake on my part, to dump the drink on him. His hair and clothes were soaking with beer, he was looking over his glasses with a very innocent look. I'm sure if I wasn't a 'blind, cold, heartless bitch', that I would have found him quite sexy. He suddenly smirked and it was my turn to have a shocked expression.

"Are you just trying to get me to strip for you?" His voice quieter and lower than normal. My eyes widened at his words, my cheeks heating up. I was desperately trying to push away mental images. My face twisted up in anger, Why was he getting such a reaction from me?

"Fuck you, and get outta the damned bar or I'll chase you out myself!" I yelled at him, getting a goofy grin from the blond male.

"Would you be willing to help me for that first bit?" He giggled, and I held up the empty glass, ready to send it flying at the man. He didn't get the hint, but the lady did. She jumped off the bar stool, dragging Hizashi by the back of his collar.

"Alright, time to leave!" She tells him, starting to get to the door. Hizashi pouted and whined, not wanting to leave but eventually doing so. I give a sigh of relief. God, could this night go any longer?