Chapter 7: I Actually Did It

E V A N N A

"Don't be so nervous," Ethan reassured.

"I'm not... not n-nervous," I said.

"Your leg's shaking like crazy and you look like you're going to cry," Brandon pointed out.

"Why are you guys dropping me off anyways? Don't you have school?" I asked.

"I have work, and Mom is making Brandon come along with me," Ethan said.

Andrew and Alex already went to school, so they weren't with us.

I was sitting behind Brandon who was in the passenger seat, and Jayden was sitting behind Ethan.

"Jayden, I saw your phone blowing up yesterday from a girl. You already dating?" Brandon asked, smirking.

Ethan shook his head. "No, no. He's not dating. He's too young."

Jayden scoffed. "Don't tell me you two haven't fucked anyone when you were 13."

"Well, shit," Brandon muttered.

Ethan rolled his eyes. "Language."

"Oh my god, he's turning into Evanna," Brandon said. "And Captain America."

"Right, I forgot you were a huge Marvel dork," Ethan laughed. "I gotta remind everybody."

Brandon's eyes widened. "Don't you dare—"

"Wait till everyone finds out the cruel, evil, cold hearted, cocky, arrogant, stubborn—"

"Okay, I get it!" Brandon cut in.

"... They find out he is a dork on the inside!" Ethan laughed.

"So, who's the girl?" Brandon asked.

Ethan sighed. "You're a terrible influence."

"I know. So, who's the girl?"

Jayden stared at me and I looked away. "It's... it's no one. None of your business."

"Uh, it is my business. My baby brother is dating Caroline, or Christina or whatever," Brandon said.

Jayden groaned. "Brandon!"

I stared at him. "Y-you're dating Cathryn?"

Jayden shook his head. "E-Ev, no, well, yes, but listen—"

"Damn, isn't that the girl that bullied you?" Brandon frowned. "Jayden, you're dating her bully? That's fucked up—"

"Don't curse around Evanna," Ethan said. "I don't want her to be like you guys - always cursing and shit."

Brandon cocked his head to the side. "Did... did I just hear you say—"

"I will bash your head into the window, Brandon," Ethan threatened.

"I'm not dating her!" Jayden yelled. "I mean, I am, but it's not what you think. She's forcing me to be her boyfriend so that... so that..."