chapter 33

NIKOLAI POV

"For four fucking whole weeks she has been missing I still can't find her because I don't where she is!" I shouted out in frustration. I got a video of her been raped by that fucking psychopath.

"Haven't she's suffered enough?" I whispered then placed my hand on my forehead, I looked up at my men and they said nothing, I let out a sigh and sat back down. I swear these men that I am working with are worthless.

"Haven't you guys heard anything yet about the Russians?" I asked and one guy nodded, I look up at him and told him to speak.

"Um... sir I don't think Serena's in Hawaii, I think she's in Russia why? Because I've been investigating about what had happened in Hawaii one month ago and I saw that Jace had brought his own plane with him, so maybe he brought her back with and also the video was on a plane" he explained and I laughed a little.

"I already fucking knew that, do I look fucking dumb to you or are you guys that slow? I figured that out weeks ago, it's pretty fucking obvious that he brought her back to Russia and unless you guys can come up with something good then don't say anything to me or you are all fired!" I shouted at them and they cowered in fear.

"Um... Sir" one of them said then stood up, Nikolai sat in his seat then run his hand over his face.

"What?" He frustratedly asked.

"I think that we should send someone there so that can get some information" he said and Nikolai laughed historically.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? How is it that you are going to do that when we don't have an exact location of where the fuck my wife is huh?" I asked and he sat back down. "You're fired leave now, anyone else wants to get fired?" I asked and everyone kept quiet.

"Wait sir please give me until tomorrow to figure out something please don't fire me, I beg" he pleaded with me.

"Fine I give you 24hours to come up with something, if not then consider yourself fired. That includes everyone, so work together and decide something" I left the meeting then went to my office. I was so frustrated and tired of all this, I just wanted to find my baby. I hated the thought of her being around Jace. I can't sleep, I'm not eating like I used to and I haven't shaved in a while. I just can't do anything without knowing that Serena is safe and by my side.
~

When the 24 hours was up everyone came together to meet again. I was really hoping that they found something. "Okay, so what did you get Cole?" I asked and he stood up.

"Okay so we didn't get the exact location but after you sent out men to find her in Russia one of them reported back to me that he saw a footage of Jace entering and leaving a cafe" he paused "he has been talking to this girl in the cafe and when we questioned that girl she said that she was Jaces friend. She told me that Jace always wanted to be in a relationship with her but she keeps refusing. So they asked her if she knew where Jace lived and she said no,  Jace never invited her to his home  even though they are friends, she always thought of him as a loner and kind of weird" the guy said all in one breath.

"Continue" Nikolai said.

"So I was wondering if we could use this girl as bait to track Serena down" Cole said.

"And how will you do that? And if so will she agree to help us?" I asked.

"She said that shes still in contact with Jace so maybe she could call him and tell him she wants to be with him, you know, lowering him in a little and see if she can get some information on him. She also agreed that she will do it for some money" Cole said and it didn't sound so bad.
So, she'll risk her life for some money Hmm...