Slip up 🤫

It's now 9:44am an I was up like i didn't just go to sleep a couple hours ago . I went threw my phone and i had message from Mr.King he wanted me to make a couple drops . He sent me the locations and I already have a the packages in the car . My ex Lisa called me 7 times lastnight . I threw my phone on the bed and got up i looked in Kays room and she was still knocked out she was still sleep in the same spots she went to sleep in.
    Baby get up I plopped done her bed. She turned over her ass was all out , expose nipple was sticking outta her purple silk robe . Baby I shook her she look at me dead in my face . It's 10am. Shhhhhhit is all I heard she did her hygiene and got dress I met her down stairs.

 Shhhhhhit is all I heard she did her hygiene and got dress I met her down stairs

Baby stoppp she whined I am already late. Late for what I said rising my eyebrows the shop getting in new inventory and I was suppose to meet my sister there a hour ago . Asia is modeling my clothes. Oh okay I said still holding on to her baby come on she said. I looked down at her and kissed her . She grab her keys and her purse and was out the door. She came rushing back in calling for Fendi and this time I left out with her. Call me I said okay she got in the car and was gone.
         I drove back to my crib and did my hygiene and got dress  , King called I answer the phone wassup boss.  Did you make those drops yet he asked. On my way now sir . Okay good. He hung up the phone and I grab my keys and was out the door

I jump in my car and know I was making the drops I pulled up to the first location it's Saturday and as crazy as I may sound I just wanted to be with Kay

I jump in my car and know I was making the drops I pulled up to the first location it's Saturday and as crazy as I may sound I just wanted to be with Kay . I got out the car and dropped the bag off at the first trapped . I got back in the car I had two more stops and my phone started ringing.
Lisa
Me : yo wasssup
Lisa : where you at , I want some dick.
Me : I am busy right now . I can come over at 3pm .
Lisa : okay see you than papi.
       I pulled up to the second stop and lastly the third . It was 230 I was bored so I decided to text kay and she what she was up too .
Me : baby ?
Kay💚 : yes ?
Me : I thought I said call me.
Kay💚 : you right . I am just a little busy right now .
Kay💚: come by the house later I got somthing I wanna show you 😉
Me : what time Later ?
Kay💚 : 3-330 ?
- Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!!!
Me : iight see you then.
Honestly I am so horny but fuck it I am going to see Lisa right fucking knowww.  But I need my dick sucked bad.
Me : Lisa I am coming know.
Lisa : okay the door is unlocked .
    I pulled up to the crib and lock the door Lisa where you at girl. In here . I went in her room and walked towards the bathroom . She looked up at me

 Get out the tub come on I said I looked at her she looked confused come in the tub

Get out the tub come on I said I looked at her she looked confused come in the tub. Y'all i know  I said I was only gonna get my dick suck but I am bouts to fuck this bitch brains out. where the rubbers ? seriously she said. Yeah You know I don't fuck with you like that . I open the drawer and pulled out a condom. I drop my clothes and She was just staring at my dick. Suck it I demanded her. & began to suck the skin off my dick I was fucking her face so hard. I got in the tub making her ride my dick  . Her pussy wasn't all that but that lil shit was good. She was moaning and the door bust open I smack her ass so she keep riding it , was her sister but I didn't have a fuck .  I look the other way and was still fucking her sucking on her breasted lick around her pierced nipple . Yoooo yo gotta go . I said she shut the door , bouts to come daddy  she started riding Harder and faster. Ahh I said come for me daddy. I was fucking her harder she scream I am cumin don't stopppppp ahhh I busted in the condom and we just laid there in silence . I look over at my phone it was 130 I jump out the tub dried off and put my clothes on and was out . Me and Lisa had a understanding no string attached even thou I know every time I fucked her she was in love she be on my dick . But this my lasttime fucking her I want me and Kay to really work .