31: Pizza.

"Melody, Melody." I heard Jayden's voice, but ignored him and focused on my homework. "MUSIC." His tone laced with annoyance as he screamed from his window.

Growling under my breath, i get off from my bed and went towards my window. "What?" I just wanted to finish my homework in peace.

As soon as he saw me, a smile stretched on his lips. "Let's do our homework together." He suggested hopefully.

"No." I narrowed my eyes at his idea, I knew very well what he was scheming.

"Aw, come on babe, please." He gave his adorable smile trying to appease me.

"Remember what happened last time?" I reminded him, watching his face as realization dawn in him. He had the nerve to look sheepish. "So thank you, next." I gave him an extra sweet fake smile.

Last time, he suggested the same idea and i agreed readily thinking we could help each other regarding questions we had doubts on but nothing went as planned.  He was more interested in my neck and feeling me up than the books and me being me, ended up being distracted.

And at the end, we weren't even half way done with our homework. I had to copy from Lenny the next day. Since then, i had promised not to do homework with Jayden.

"That wouldn't happen." He looked genuine.

"Promise?" I narrowed my eyes at him dubiously.

At my question, he scratched his head and looked down with a sly smile. He didn't answer me.

"If you can't promise, i am not coming." I threaten making him snap his head up and meet my eyes.

When he saw how serious i was being, he sighed. "Fine, i promise. Now come on." He gestured me over with his hand and held his hand out.

"What?" I quirked a brow his way. I was not using this dangerous passage to get into his room and would rather do what normal people do, walk through the door.

"This is faster." He answered as if that was the most perfect explanation.

"And dangerous." I took a step back making him frown.

"I do this almost everyday."

"Because you're a caveman." I stuck my tongue out at him and went to grab my books.

"Only for you." I heard his response making me smile.

"I will be there in a bit." I called out to him as i exited my room and descended down the stairs.

"I will be over to Jayden's place." I yelled towards the direction of the sitting room where the TV was on, mum and Harper watching some reality show.

"Okay." I heard mum's distant voice.

I walked out my house and made my way towards Jayden's place with books and pen case in my hand.

Soon, i was standing before their front door. I opened the door and entered without bothering to knock. Clair was at work and Jayden was alone at home so i don't have to show manners to him by knocking and waiting for him to open the door and welcome me in, it was troublesome. He do the same when I'm alone in my house too.

Closing the door behind me, i made a beeline for the stairs. An idea struck me and i tiptoed up the stairs letting out a low evil laugh.

I couldn't stop smiling preparing myself to scare him out of his wits, slowly and stealthily i reached his room, I noticed his door wasn't closed, it was left open, slightly.

As i neared the door with an evil smile, i heard Jayden's voice. "I said, NO." He yelled harshly.

I almost jumped in fright but thankfully managed to maintain my composure. My brows furrowed in confusion, i didn't hear anyone else in the room, he was likely to be alone, so he was probably talking over the phone.