173 『Narrative』explicit

Warning : Matured Sexual Content

Tzuyu entered the house and immediately turned on the television. She stretched her legs and laid it infront of the mini table. She's trying to distract herself by watching a variety show but she's wondering why Sana didn't follow her. She checked her phone and she didn't receive anything from her.

"Wow nice" Tzuyu reacted as she grabbed her jacket and quickly went down to check her girlfriend. She walks back at the parking lot and Sana isn't on the passenger's seat anymore.

"Sana, are you there?" Tzuyu knocked on the window but Sana can't hear her knocking because she fell asleep at the back seat. Sana locked the doors and Tzuyu doesn't have the key because she left her girlfriend here awhile ago.

She then dialed Sana number causing for the latter to wake up and check her phone.

Sana saw Tzuyu outside while rubbing her eyes. The older girl then opened the door at the back so Tzuyu can enter. The younger girl then sat at the back seat near Sana's legs.

"You walked out and now you're here" Sana said as she sits properly.

"Step out of the car. I will go somewhere" Tzuyu said without meeting Sana's intense gaze.

"Where are you going?" She curiously asked but Tzuyu suddenly leaned closer to her. Sana thought the younger girl will kiss her but she only opened the other door so she can finally step out of the car.

"Where are you going?" Sana asked once again but Tzuyu ignored her. Tzuyu's expression is totally different and Sana surely noticed it.

"So you're mad at me now?" Sana asked

"Why are you mad, though?" Sana just can't stop questioning Tzuyu causing for the younger girl to look at her.

"What do you think?"

"Why are we fighting in the first place?" Sana asked

"You're asking me that, Sana?" Tzuyu asked in a sarcastic tone and now the two of them are totally pissed off.

"I'm just asking awhile ago. If that girl did that to annoy me, why do you need to slam the door so hard and give me a cold shoulders right now?"

"Do you wanna know why? You asked if I'm checking her out. You asked me if I like her. You told me that I'm staring at her even though I'm not. Do you know what it felt like when you said that? It feels like you're doubting my love for you" Tzuyu admitted

"I know I did something inappropriate in the past causing for you to act like that. Been there, done that. I learned a lot of things and I will never do it again, Sana. I will never cheat on you" Tzuyu said and her voice almost cracking up. She looked down and Sana immediately snuggled closer to her and wrap her arms against the younger girl.

"I'm sorry" Sana whispered while sniffing Tzuyu's shoulder.

"To be honest, I slept with different girls before and maybe she's one of them. I hope you'll trust me that I will never do it again with someone else"

"I'm just afraid to lose you again, Tzuyu" Sana said and now Tzuyu's brushing her girlfriend's hair using her fingers.

"That will never happen" Tzuyu assured.

"There's a lot of girls who like me. You should lock me up like this" Tzuyu said as she lock the doors of the car.

"Lock me like this. Don't let them come near me" She said it again and turns into a seductive tone. Tzuyu leaned closer as she latch her lips onto Sana, moving forward into her seat until she laid her back.

"I love you. I'm all yours baby" Tzuyu whispers near her ear as her kisses went down to Sana's neck. "And you are mine" She suck it hard until it leaves visible hickeys.

"Oh shit. Don't tell me you're going to fuck me here. Oh gosh" Sana reacted while holding her chest.

"Yes baby" Tzuyu exclaimed as she ripped off Sana's tube. She unbuckled her bra and quickly pulled it off. She starts sucking the older girl's perky breast, circling her tongue around it while rubbing her thumb around the other one. A moan starts escaping Sana's mouth, feeling aroused about the current situation inside the car.

"Hmmm Tzuyu" Sana hummed when Tzuyu completely undressed her. The younger girl moves towards her lower part and Sana widened her legs for entrance. Tzuyu then slowly licks her slit and Sana's breath hitches. Her mind goes completely numb as Tzuyu begins to make out with her clit. That feels so good and the older girl totally loves it. Tzuyu's tongue really drives all her senses wild.

"Ah ah fuck" The pleasure consumed Sana and she can't help but grab Tzuyu's head and push it deep into her as the younger girl's warm mouth starts devouring her womanhood.

"Oh oh gosh Tzuyu-ah" Tzuyu shove her three fingers in her tight center and thrust it hard causing a loud scream to leave Sana's glistening mouth.

Tzuyu moves upward to kiss her lover's lips while pushing her fingers in and out of her. She didn't stop, but instead she increase her pace against her cunt. She then curve her fingers and find her g-spot pounding on it.

"Fuck! fuck! oh my gosh ah that feels so good" Sana keeps on moaning, trying her best to catch her breath while aggressively kissing Tzuyu. The car is also moving because of the intense scenario going on inside. Tzuyu pounded her fingers deeper and faster while the latter enjoys the pleasure that she's receiving from the younger girl. 

"Tzuyu oh gosh!! Right there shit I'm cumming" Sana let out a loud scream as an orgasm rips through her body.

"Wear this jacket. Let's continue it inside the house"

"Oh yes"