Chapter 10.

Ariana POV

I'm so damn exhausted from that long ass flight even tho it was just 4 hours.

We got off our flight and got into our Uber. I was so damn sleepy it's like 2AM right now.

Dave took a picture of me sticking my middle finger up and I posted it on my Instagram.

❤️:1M@TheRealKyleSister: Fuck dem other niggas, baby it's just me and u🚨🤫❤️

❤️:1M
@TheRealKyleSister: Fuck dem other niggas, baby it's just me and u🚨🤫❤️

"This a good ass picture thank you baby" I said kissing him.

He kissed me back. "I need some gas broo" he said.

"Don't you got a plug out here??" I asked.

"Yea imma hit him up later" he told me.

The Uber took us to our hotel. We checked in and went up to our room.

"I'm glad they gave us the hotel room with the best window view" I said walking in the living room.

"Right" Dave said putting the bags into the room.

"I'm sleepy" I said walking into the room.

I took my jacket off and took my slides off and threw my hat on the chair and laid in the bed.

"Come on so I can lay under u" I told him and he took his shirt off and his shoes and hopped in the bed with me. I laid on his chest and we both fell asleep.

Later that day(7:20AM) (Brianna POV)

I woke up in the living room laying on nahmir and Vassiah and Zion was sleep on the floor.

I was the only one woke so I decided I wanted to go get my shit from Tae house.

I went upstairs to my room and grabbed some comfortable clothes and some underclothes.

I took a hot shower and I got out. I dried off and put my robe on.

I brushed my teeth and I washed my face. I went in my room and put my PINK thong on and I took a picture in the mirror.

 I went in my room and put my PINK thong on and I took a picture in the mirror