Parti Parti 🤫

Me my boys chilling , and I seen kay little as head walking around. Baby i yelled . She took her time but she came in . I look down at her and kissed her all over her face she a hickey on her neck . It wasnt big but it was noticeable. Stop baby she yelled. I stop and looked at her you cooked babe she asked. Yeah ya food in the microwave she said okay and walked out. I watched ass she walked out and i notice her limping.  Baby I yelled she look back I see you limping. Laughing at her. She smirked and walking.
       My boys looked at me like you fucking lucky , and she got you whipped already. Stfu you mad soft around her. That's my girl wym have she seen the other side Lamont said looking at me . Hell yeah lastnight that's why her ass limping lol B. Slapping me up. Lol so this pool parti bouts to shake . Hell yeah we was still up the pool house cause nobody coming in my house. It was like a one bedroom apartment it's was nice it had a room l, living room , dining room bathroom kitchen. It's was litttt. I left them to it and went to see what kay ways doing. I just stared and admired her before I said her name . Kay she jump , baby wtf you scared me. Daddy didn't mean it , he smirked we having a pool parti today . Everybody invited should go home and get change.  Okay I said take my car or come here he walked down the basement step into another door and it was all types of foreign cars . don't get outta the car till you at home . That ass in them Boxers making me wanna do something to you. She laughed but still looked Around . babe pick one i said. She quickly nodded no I can take a Uber she said why you wanna do that . Long story so tell your man. Another time I grab my bag and my Uber pulled.
2 hours later pulling up to his house.

 My phone started ring so I sat in my car a little longer

Me : hello ?
Asia : wassup sis. ?
Me : at Clarence House he having a little pool party you and Anna should come.
Asia : send me the location .
Me : I share my location and hung up.
    I got out the car and it was packed ash.  I seen a lot of people who was at the g2g . I looked around looking around for Clarence but I keep getting stop. Lamont look at Clarence and said that's your girl. I was staring at Clarence and he had a look on his face looking me up and down. I grab my drink and walked over to him.  Hey Papii I said smiling. Kay wtf you got in.  A bathing suit like these other bitches. What's the problem , nothing he said gimme some love I missed you . He tongue kissed the shit outta me grabbing ass. Damn baby you mus be trying  find you a new a man today he said . Clarence don't play with me you my man.  Lol I turn around throw my arms around his neck and laid my head on his chest. Some dude came up to us and Clarence was swaying to the music rubbing my booty . That's you C the guy said walking over I looked at him and he looked just like Clarence but a little older. Yeah bro this my  girl he said look down at me. You must be special cause Clarence usually don't do all this.  Lol baby I am special I asked hell yeah imma marry you one day he said rubbing my butt. Baby this my brother Black he said. I am kay I said. He smiled you mind giving me a bro a minute. I went to pull away and he stopped me , I stood you my tippy toes and whisper in his ear . Imma go to the bathroom and get you another drink okay daddy. He nodded and let me go.
         I felt Clarence watching me as I walked in the house. The same bitch from the g2g stop me , I wonder why he like you so much you not even all that. Bitch please gtfo my face before I throw your desperate ass in the pool

 Bitch please gtfo my face before I throw your desperate ass in the pool

I am Lisa by the way  She said walking off.  I went to use the bathroom came back down stairs and some random ass dude kept grabbing on my arm . Can you stop I said. No he said. I got a man. What that gotta do with . I started yelling cause he pulled on me harder I just wanna talk ma. Let me fucking go . Clarence came from nowhere and punch the dude in the face repeatedly. Okay baby I said grabbing his arm but he forced his arm from me and keep punching he looked so angry and at the point oh boy face was bloody asf.
        Black came over and pulled Clarence off him. Bro calm down. Look at him you fucked him up , look at your hands C . He stormed off and I walked behind him. Clarence wtf was that. I seen you kept telling him to leave you alone but he kept pulling on you touching on you I seen the whole thing. Everybody needs to go tf home . He started washing his knuckles and I helped him . I never seen you like this before , baby you haven't seen a lot shit. What you talking bout Clarence ? nothing he said. He yank away from me and walked to the backyard . Everybody gtfo now ..... he said. I just sat in the kitchen. The party got dismissed and he went straight up stairs and in the shower. He came back down and I was on the couch he sat beside me. I didn't mean to scare you baby he said. I just don't like another man around you. I had a bruise on my arm from when oh boy grab me . Clarence rolled up on the couch and I sat beside him . He was rolling up and I was still siting there on my phone. Baby wtf is that on your arm. I covered it. I am fine Clarence. Hell nah ya dad gonna think I did that no baby I'll explain to him. He spark the blunt and laid back on the couch.