Chapter 10

Dear Jenn,

I'm not sure what I just read. That was a really random letter, but all that I got out of it was that you had agreed to do a dare!

After long hours of thinking up a date for you, I found the perfect one. Hopefully you'll like it.

Go up to a random person on the streets and give them a hug and say, "Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in forever!" and just freak out. Then if they say that they're not who you think they are, just be like, "Don't you remember me? We were like best friends in preschool!" Just keep up the act until they walk away or they're positive that they don't know you. I hope you don't think it's too crazy. I've done it a few times before and the reactions that people have are absolutely priceless!

I agree with you! Girl scout cookies are very good. I've only tried them a few times but my favorite so far are the mint ones. I could eat a whole box of those! I don't think I've tried the samoas yet, but I'll definetly keep that in mind.

I hope you have a good day love. xx

Love,

Matt xx

P.S You're the only one that knows this, but there was a guy that works for this record company who called up and scheduled an appointment to meet with him!

P.S.S I wish we could meet in real life, I'd like to meet you in person.