-Thirty-Five-

*Bell POV*

"Can you please just say something?" I stared at Yoongi impatiently as I tapped my fork on the table.

"I have nothing to say." He continued eating, not even sparing me a glance.

"Well could you maybe hum or something? Your voice calms me." I started eating again but still felt uneasy.

Was I too hard on Jungkook? I don't even know his past and why he's so distant from everyone.

"I'm not a therapist, Bell, and I don't hum. Jin sings, why don't you have him please you?" Yoongi shook his head and finished his food quickly.

I stared at the table silently for a few seconds thinking.

"Is this about Namjoon? Yoongi, please don't be jealous. There really is nothing going on between us and there never will be. I'm here with you now and only you." I stood up and walked to him, leaning against the table while looking down to him.

He lifted his head and looked at me without speaking.

"Do you wanna make out right now or am I reading this wrong?" I crossed my arms and wiggled my eyebrows.

"No. Not now. Definitely not after eating." He grabbed his plate and stood up then took it to the kitchen and washed it.

I stared at his ass while he walked and sighed happily. "Sexy from the front and from the back."

He went still when I said it and looked back at me. "What?"

"I said you have a sexy ass, deal with it." I flipped my hair to the side and he watched me with distaste.

"Maybe you should have married Hoseok then. He likes that kinda stuff." Yoongi shtugged his shoulders and turned around, proceeding to wash his plate.

"Maybe I should've, then he would be checking out my ass instead of me checking out your ass." I crossed my arms angrily and turned my head from him.

"And then you wouldn't be such a pain in MY ass." He finished washing his plate and turned around to look at me.

"You're an ass, Yoongi." I sent him a rude look and he raised an eyebrow tauntingly.

"Just the way you like it." He retorted with sass and I gasped in offense.

"That's it, I'm gonna go. Feel free to wash my plate, Prince of perfection." I gave him one last dirty look then grabbed my bag and left.

He's such an asshole. Fuck him and fuck his manners.

I got in my baby bmw and started driving to my family home. Was I speeding? Yes. And that's all we're gonna say about it.

I pulled up to the beautiful familiar home that I loved and sat there for a few minutes trying to get my thoughts together. I couldn't believe Namjoon was back, Jungkook was a rat and Yoongi was an ass.

Fuck men, I should've stayed lesbian.

I got out the car not so gracefully and trudged to the front door. I was just tired of feeling like I had to be someone else. Someone refined with good manners. I knew how to respect people I just didn't respect those that didn't deserve it which was pretty much everyone besides my parents and the old guy at the coffee shop. He made damn good coffee, THAT calls for respect.

"What the duck am I doing?" I looked at my hand in disgust when I realised I was pressing my own damn doorbell even though I had the house keys.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the keys, unlocked the door and walked in. The house was strangely silent, it felt weird.

There was no screaming, no shouting, no squishy banging noises from the kitchen and bedrooms.

"Mum?? Jiyeon???" I walked through the house hearing my voice echo slightly.

I walked up the staircase where I saw a faint light shining out of Jimin's bedroom.

"Chim chim?" I knocked on the slightly ajar door only to get silence in return. Or so I thought.

Small whimpering sounds caught my attention and I swung the door open immediately.

My eyes widened when I saw Jimin had wrapped himself in the blankets and was crying into his pillow.

"Jimin?! What's wrong?? Why are you crying?!" I rushed forward and kneeled on the bed as I wrapped my arms around him.

My heart started to hurt when I felt his small body shaking and heard his sobs.

"Jiminie.....come here." I grabbed him and helped him sit up so he was leaning against me and I could cradle him in my arms.

"B....Blue...." He started sobbing more and I felt tears come to my own eyes as I held him tighter.

He shouldn't be crying. This isn't right.

"You have to talk to me Jimin, who hurt you?" I grabbed his soft delicate face and turned it to me so I could look in his eyes.

He was hurting, the pain was showing in his eyes clearly as he sniffled and wiped his nose on his sleeve.

He breathed in a small shaking breath and told me everything.

After he finished talking the room went quiet as I stared at the wall blankly.

"Blue...." Jimin turned to me with furrowed brows.

"Yes?" I answered without moving.

"You're hurting me." He looked down to where I was digging my nails into the blanket and his arm.

"Oh. Sorry. Stay right here Jimin, I love you." I kissed the top of his head and snuggled him back into bed before leaving his room and heading to mine.

I grabbed my phone and rang Jiyeon to which she picked up immediately.

"Hello?" She whispered from the other end of the line.

"Get home right now." I started searching through my draws in my room looking for the things I needed.

"But I'm with Jin's parents right now, we're meeting for the first time." She responded with a quiet voice.

"I don't care. Jimin was hurt. Get mum and be with him. I need to take care of something." She started to speak in response but I hung up having found the items I wanted.

I walked to the car and got inside. I closed the doors and windows and locked them.

And then I screamed. So loud that my own ears started to ring. Everything came crashing down at once and I couldn't handle it. I started punching the air conditioning vents in my car until blood was dripping down my knuckles.

I was breathing heavily as tears formed in my eyes. He hurt Jimin. He hurt my baby brother.

I grabbed the phone and dialled another number, putting it next to my ear as it rang.

"Long time no talk huh Bluebell." He said with a cheery voice.

"Hyungwon....I need you to find someone for me." I turned on my car and started driving as I held the phone closer to my ear.

"Who?" He replied, all cheerfulness having left his voice leaving only focus and priority.

"21 year old male, name Jeon Jungkook. Around 178 centimetres tall, dark chocolate coloured hair. He was last seen at my house." I tried to focus on the road but my brain was occupied with all the things I was gonna do to Jungkook.

"I'll get to it right away." The sound of keys typing told me he was already searching.

"Hyungwon, you need to find that man...." I gripped the wheel tighter and inhaled deeply.

"He did a very bad thing."