•• 4 ••

(A/N)

  Reminder that there are currently 38 kids in the Grace Field House because Conny was shipped out. Enjoy reading.

~~~~~~~

Lorraine's POV

  I'm happy that I can now move my feet, I can now walk without getting dizzy or needing a support. I jumped from my bed and fixed the bedsheet of the clinic room. I need to ask Norman and Emma if they have finished making ropes for everyone. I also wonder if they're deciding if they'll tell Ray about the secret.

"Good morning, Lorraine!" Norman greeted me as I walk down our dining hall, I smiled to him and hug him from the back.

"I missed you and Emma! I missed playing with everyone!" I said, mom noticed us and smiled.

"Young and sweet kids." Her lips formed the sentence, I know that it might be weird but I can read the lip of a speaking person, I know that it'll be helpful soon.

"C'mon, let's go out the house after eating, Emma and I will show something to you." Norman said excitedly, I nodded my head before sitting beside him.

  After finishing our tasty foods, I rest for a bit then helped our siblings to clean the table and plates, after that, we all went to the classroom to have our test. Like everyday, Norman, Emma, Ray and I got perfect scores but mom wasn't looking at me today, she was looking at Norman!

 She's thinking of shipping Norman out!

I gritted my teeth as my knuckles turn white from clenching them so tight, I won't forgive her if she'll ship Norman away! I won't let her do that! I will do everything to stop her, I will do everything for Norman and our siblings!

"Are you okay?" I felt a tap from my shoulder and when I looked up, I saw Anna, she was looking at me with her curious eyes, her hair was braided as always showing me her I.D. number, 48194.

"I am fine." I told her and smiled, she just nodded her head before she was pulled by the kids outside the house.

"Lorraine! let's go." Norman called me and hold my hand, I look at our hands and smiled, his hand is bigger than mine and soft.

"We gotta find Ray." Emma said beside me, we all went out the classroom and look for Ray outside the house.

  As we went out the house, the sight of our siblings playing around is very precious to me, it makes me want to protect them forever. If only I was stronger and smarter, I could beat mom and the way demons think, I could save us all here together with Emma and Norman. We can all build a paradise for us children.

Emma, who was guiding us to the forest stopped in front a tree and climb up on it until she reached a certain hole, pulling a clothe inside, Norman let go of my hand and caught the rounded clothe in his arms. I looked on it curiously before Norman opened it in front of me, he pulled out something long that is made from our tablecloths!

"We got our ropes now!" Emma said to me and clasp my hands in hers, I smiled to her before kissing her cheeks.

"Thank you so much, Emma." I told her, she just giggled and nodded her head.