Chapter 30

* A few days later *

Y/n POV.

As expected, Jimin's and my relationship already fixed just in few days. Well, you can't blame us... he's waayyy too clingy and attached to me to even be away from me for more than one night. It's embarrassing to say but I'm also are turning more and more like him.

Like usual, I'm at work right now since it's only 12 in the afternoon but still don't have lunch yet because I just finished with a very big surgery. Actually, I asked Taehyung to buy and brings food here, in my well decorated office but he's taking too much time for my liking. Ugghhh! I'm starving~!

Even though it's been days... I still can't figure out the final answer of my question, whether I like that chubby mochi or not... I'm very very veryyy busy with works so I don't have time to actually think about that matter. I haven't talk to Jungkook yet after the phone call. Usually, he's the one who will calls me first but I don't why he's being silent right now. I do feel kind of worried about that but naaahhh I think he's having fun celebrating his boyfriend's birthday party? Or hanging out with his almost useless friends. Hehehe~ I'm not telling you that his friends are jackass or something like that but they're like famous bad boys at their school. Typical right? But It's understandable because they're freaking handsome!!

Tok! Tok!

I hear someone knocking on my door. “ come in ” I tell to the person. It's such a surprise finding out that the person is Taehyung. Really???! Because he has never knocks on my door ever! He just barges in without asking for permission first.

“ what a surprise my Lord seeing you being so polite this time ” sarcasm can be noticed with every words that come out of my mouth. He can only pouts his lips since he's bad with making a good comeback. Ha! Not everyone is as sarcastic as me except for Yoongi oppa. He's at another level which of course above from mine. Bitch, I can't never beat him even though I have been trying to do that for years! Curse his not so sexy brain.

“ can you be nicer with me?! I'm your bestest friend for god sake! ” he does his signature pose while saying those words which is crossing his arms over his chest with pouting lips. I still can see a bruise near his mouth. Guess it's from who?? It's from mee!! Yeeaayy~ he got that after my blind date with Jin because he fucking left me there with the 'worldwide handsome' man. It's not a serious fight or anything like that, well... I'm going to say that we both are kinda rough with each other~
When you look at him, you will have the need to squish his cheeks but only I know his real personality which is not like his look at all. He's a b*tch!

“ I'm nice enough for not punching you again for being late bringing me my lunch! ”  I give him my so infamous, sexy glare. He's lucky to have a beautiful, sexy, pretty and cute best friend like me~ hehehe~

We finish our lunch in less than 5 minutes since we always eat like pigs, just kidding! He's the one who eats like a pig meanwhile I eat like a true lady.

************************************

* Skip *

It's already 12:00 in the midnight currently but I'm still at the hospital. I just finished an emergency surgery a while ago and right now I'm out of my sense from the tiredness. Today, I had 2 big surgeries and a small one.

I hurriedly pack my things and go to the parking lot, totally ready to go home. The drive from my workplace to my cozy home doesn't take a long time, only fifteen minutes and I thank god so much for that. I can't bear to drive alone while feeling tired in the midnight for more than 30 minutes! That surely will be a torture for me.

When I arrive home, I quickly but quietly get into it and head to my bedroom. Just as expected, Jimin is lying down there on our bed, peacefully sleeping. I don't even have energy left to take a quick bath so I just take off my sweater and go to lie down beside the sleeping mochi. I'm asleep in just a second. But what I don't notice is that Jimin has dried tears on his cheeks.

.

.

.

Things are unusually weird today. Okay firstly, I wake up early than the alarm clock and I don't feel piss off about it. That's a magical thing since I was so tired last night. Deciding not to waste any time longer, I get off from the bed and take a quick bath. Ahhh~ totally refreshed! With a good mood I go downstairs, into the kitchen to make breakfast for Jimin but I halt my movement when I see food on the table. I go near it, the food is already cold, maybe from last night...but who brought this here? It can't be Jungkook because he will report everything to me even it's about a simplest thing in the world.

Then I find a note written on a piece of pink tiny paper. It says ‘ Hop u liked this dishh nuna :) ’

Seeing the terrible writing, perhaps it's Jimin. Oh my god! Please don't tell me he cooked this last night for me?! Oh lord!! I came home late last night! Poor my baby😥
He must feel sad~~~ nooooooooooo my mochiii noona is so sorry!

I'm going to make the most delicious breakfast for him as a sign of apology. I decide to cook his favorite food, pancakes with whip cream and strawberries on top. For me, I'm going to put honey on top of my pancake! I also prepare bacon and eggs for both of us knowing he likes to eat a lot. That's why he has chubby cheeks that really tempt me.

Seeing the clock is already 7:00 am in the morning, I bring the breakfast with me to the bedroom. Yes, I will give Jimin a breakfast on bed! I hope it's going to work. I put the food on the nightstand before waking up the sleeping boy gently. “ Jiminie~ noona makes you breakfast~ ” I shake him softly.

“ hmm... ” he groans in his sleep and after a minute his eyes opened. Before he can say anything, I cut him off “ Jimin, noona is sorry... I don't know that you cook for me that's why I came home late last night... Sorry! ”

He sniffles and with a hoarse voice, he speaks “ it's okay noona. I forgive you. ”

We both hug and he asks me to feed him which I willingly do. Thank god things doesn't get bad!

*********************************

Sorry for the bad grammar and I'm also sorry if the chapter is kind of boring but I still tried my best with it! I'm going to make sure the next one is fun enough to read.

Please vote and comments ❤️