- F o u r t e e n -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

"Well.... I was raped." Claire said and look into Ms. Bae's eyes with fear.
Ms. Bae gasped and covered her mouth.

"After being raped, he beat the hell out of me. Leaving me in the storage room... Weak." Claire said in a low voice and tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

"Do you know who did it? Do you recognize the guy who did this to you?" Ms. Bae asked and Claire nodded as her response.

"Who?" Ms. Bae asked and Claire open her chapped lips and spoke, "It's Sehun."

Your eyes widen as well as Ms. Bae and Sehun.

"S-Sehun?" Ms. Bae stutter and Sehun shook his head.

"What? Me?" Sehun asked with a hint of anger. "I would never do such a thing!"

"Claire. Are you sure it was Sehun?" You stepped in the conversation, trying to process everything and to know the real truth.

"I'm sure it was him!" Claire said confidently but you shake your head.

"He can't be. I mean, you don't have any evidence. And.. He's the one who saved you along with me. If he did that to you, he would never have save you." You tried to defend Sehun because Ms. Bae was definitely believing Claire, while you didn't believe anything she said.

Not because Sehun is your friend, but because it's the truth. You and Sehun have been together that entire day. He didn't left your side, not even a minute.

"Claire.. Y/N is right. Sehun would have never saved you if he's—"

"I told you, it's really him!" Claire shouted making Ms. Bae flinch.

"Claire... You don't have any evidence that Sehun really did it." You said and Claire scoff.

"Bullshit. I SAW IT WITH MY TWO EYES!" Claire shout as she point at her two eyes.

"Yeah, that's the only evidence you have. But we can't say that what you're saying is true. Maybe you're accusing Sehun because he did something bad to you that's why you're accusing—" Claire cut you off by shouting,

"Yes! He did something bad and that's he raped and beat me up!" Claire said angrily.

"Claire.. Do you have anymore evidence except that you saw it?" Ms. Bae asked and Claire some how calmed down a bit and lean back on her bed.