- S e v e n t e e n -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

You wait patiently for the teacher to come. You placed your hands on your lap and wait. And wait. And wait. And wait. And.. Wait..

The door opened revealing Sehun. A smile crept on your face but it immediately fade when you saw Sehun with a frown.

Sehun walk towards his seat and threw his bag on the side of the chair. He grumpily sat down and crossed his legs.

You look at him with a worried expression. You wanted to talk to him but you got nervous when you saw he was really angry.

"S-Sehun." You called out in a low voice.

"What?" Sehun asked angrily making you flinch.

"A-Are y-you... O-Okay?" You stutter and he rolled his eyes.

"Why do you care?" Sehun scoffed and your eyes widen with disbelief. Does he not think of you as a friend?

"I-I'm your friend. Am I?" You asked as your voice cracked. Sehun's eyes widen when he saw that you're close on breaking into tears.

"Y/N.... Of course you're my friend. You're my only friend." Sehun smile warmly.

"So.. Can you tell me what's wrong?" You asked.

"My mom is dying." Sehun said deadpanned. "And I can't do anything." Sehun voice cracked as he shook his head.

"I can help you. What happened to her anyway?" You asked.

"Kidney failure. She needs a kidney transplant any moment. And when that moment comes and I don't have money to pay for the operation, then I'm dead. Actually, she's dead." Sehun explained and a tear drop from his eyes. He quickly wipe the tear away but more tears fell.

You pulled him into a hug and he quietly cried on your neck.

|||

-Jungkook's POV-

I walk inside my first class which was science. There were few students but one, actually, two students caught my eye.

A female figure and a male figure hugging each other. Scoff.. They should get a room. No one wants live porn happening.

I sat on my usual seat and was greeted by Soobin.