- T w e n t y -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

-Jungkook's POV-

One last subject before school ends and I'm free. My brain was clouded with thoughts and the things that happened at lunch time was killing me.

"Mr. Jeon!" The teacher shouted my name pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yes Ms. Kang?" I asked trying to show her that I don't care.

"Do you want to explain what happened at world war one?" She asked. Ugh! I hate history class. Actually I hate all of the subjects except PE and Recess.

"No. I don't want to explain. You explain it. You're the teacher." I said bluntly and my classmates laugh. I look straight at my teacher and I think she's gonna snap.

"MR. JEON!! I WILL—." Before Ms. Kang can continue her sentence, the bell ringed.

All of the students rush outside including me. I walk out of the school and breathe the polluted air that all of us breathe.

I walked where my feet can take me. After walking a few hours, my feet stopped at a bar. I look around and saw that I don't know this place.

This place wasn't familiar. I barely know where I am. I step inside and loud music, the smoke from the cigarettes mixed with the smell of alcohol, and blinking lights welcomed me.

I walk straight to the bartender and the bartender looks at me with a confused face.

"I think I saw you before.." He said and I continue to ignore him.

"No. I think you don't." I said uninterested as I place my head on the table.

"Jungkook!" He snapped his fingers. I look up and saw that he looked familiar.

"Who are you?" I asked bluntly.

"Jinhwan, I used to work as cashier at the place you worked as a delivery boy." He said and I remember him.