God of War

"Sleep. Your body needs to rest." Levi spoke to you and he placed you on the bed gently. He kissed your cheek and touched your forehead inducing you into sleep.

"Your majesty. An angel from the heavens has come to retrieve Gabriel." A servant informed Levi.

"Let them in." He told him as he teleported back into office.

~~~

"We were informed Gabriel attacked you earlier." The angel spoke to Levi.

"That's right." Levi nodded.

"I was protecting (Y/N)!!" Gabriel shouted. He was chained up, restrained by the other angel. "Lucy here has been drugging and raping her."

"(Y/N) is no longer a pure soul. She was never even an angel. She belongs to the underworld now and you have no duty to protect her. Whatever he does to her is none of your concern." The angel inform Gabriel. "Lucifer's house arrest has been lifted so you will come with me now."

~~~ 2 weeks later

Levi entered the throne room to which everyone bowed their heads down. As soon as he sat down on his throne everyone kneeled before him. He intimidated everyone by switching back to his original demonic appearance. Long thick horns, large black feathered wings, darkened eyes and fangs that would suck the life out of even angels. He tapped his long black claws on the throne and scanned everyone to make sure there was no one absent. His entire presence brought a heavy atmosphere among everyone that they felt like they couldn't breathe. Even the air felt heavy as if he was making them carry a boulder.

"It's come to my attention that all of you have grown quite attached to (Y/N). That you wish her well. Which is fine as she will soon bear my children." He spoke as he stood from the throne. "If someone isn't careful..." Levi turned his attention to Hanji glaring at her. "...there will be consequences for everyone." He threatened. "In the event that she seeks anyone for escape I will be informed. In the event that someone helps her escape you will be sent to Tartarus. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Your Highness!!!" Everyone spoke in unison.

~~~

You stood outside the door to your bedroom and noticed it was left ajar by a few inches. It meant Levi was back and you weren't there to greet him. You tried to calm down, took a deep breath and let go once you went inside. He sat in the small sofa that was in front of the bed facing the balcony. There was a glass of wine on the table beside him as he enjoyed the beautiful scenery of hell.

Quietly you walked to the bed to pretend to sleep so he'd leave you alone but his arm shot up slightly. He waved his hand signaling you to come to him. You thought of ignoring it but that would only mean a sleepless night.

You picked up your dress slightly to walk to him and stood in front of him. His red eyes glared at you for a few seconds before he turned them back to gold.

"Come. Sit." He took your hand pulling you to him to sit on his lap. You faced him and tried to maintain eye contact.

"Where were you?" He asked sliding his hand under your dress caressing your thighs. You looked away nervously almost getting turned on by his dominance over you.

"I was in the garden." You told him the truth. He groped your butt tightly and held you closer to him.

"I wanted to see the roses again." You continued.

He grabbed your tail letting a moan slip out your lips. You stared at his lips and soon found yourself kissing him passionately. Your tongue wrestled with his till you pulled apart. He burned your dress leaving your body exposed and suddenly you didn't want to sleep anymore. You just wanted his arms wrapped around you tightly. Slowly you lifted yourself so he thrusted his cock inside you. He held onto your hips tightly and you knew you'd be bruised up again in the morning.

"Levi." You whispered in his ear. "Fill me up." You begged him as you moved up and down on his cock. You just couldn't get enough of him. Levi leaned back and tried relaxing. He closed his eyes enjoying your movements against him.

He began moaning quietly before stoping and opening his eyes. "They're here." He thought to himself.

"What's wrong?" You asked him. He looked alert but he soon came back to normal and kept thrusting inside you.

"I'm coming I'm coming!" You moaned. Levi then carried you to bed and laid you on your stomach thrusting even deeper inside you. You moaned louder with every thrust but he was going to deep and you wanted him to stop. At this point you could feel something inside you change. You were enjoying it too much and you desperately wanted his seed inside you. The craving was scaring you and a surge of energy lit up inside you every time.

~~~

"Are these all of them?" Jean asked Armin.

"Yes. We're having trouble containing a few of them. That one especially." Armin told jean and pointed at a tall and well built soul on his left. He had a nozzle and his hands were chained to his back.

"Well send him to Sasha, she'll know where to put him." Jean suggested before realizing there was a thick black smoke engulfing the entire room. Not only that but there was a couple of souls missing including the one Armin was worried about.

"No! That's impossible!" Mikasa raised her voice scanning the room.

"DEMON SLAYERS!! Everyone this is an invasion!!!" Eren shouted prompting every servant to be on their guard and ready to kill.

"How did they get past Cerberus?" Jean wondered.

~~~

"So this is Lucifer's castle? It's exquisite. To bad I'm gonna have to blow it up." Ares sighed as he wandered the hall looking for Lucifer.

"Susan. How are things on your end?" Ares spoke to an accessory he had on his wrist for communication.

"So far so good. I haven't been spotted by any demons." Susan informed him.

Ares stopped in his tracks as he stood in front of a huge door that looked to be the master bedroom of the castle. "I think I may have found his quarters. Killing Lucifer in his sleep wasn't in my plans but whatever I guess." Ares laughed. 

~~~

"Mmmh Levi....please."

"I'm almost done, love." Levi assured you moving deeper against you. He had you laying on your stomach with your face on a pillow. His hand was wrapped perfectly around your neck with the other one on your waist. Finally he thrusted one last time and let out his creamy fluids inside you. He pulled out his cock slowly and induced you into a peaceful sleep again.

"I gotta say. I didn't think you'd let me finish." Levi spoke. He stood on the side of the bed covering your naked body with the sheets and brushing your hair off your face.

"You knew?" Ares questioned him.

"I'm the one who let you in?" Levi informed him. He sat down beside you and stared at Ares. Out of fear Ares froze but he refused to back up. "You must be the one in the prophecies. Not that they ever let you win of course.

"I don't believe in the prophecy." Ares admitted.

"Yet here you are." Levi sighed. "You came here to your death. It's taking everything in me to contain her."

Ares stared at Levi and then at you. You looked so innocent and defenseless. But that's exactly how the stories describe you. You bring death to the human world and your children will be as calamitous if you allow the devil to impregnated you. "I came here to exterminate you all before she breeds."

"She's not some kind of animal..." Levi responded a bit annoyed.

"She's basically Pandora's Box. If she lives, we all die."

"Hell would practically come out unscathed. It's your world that would suffer." Levi glared at Ares to which he glared back reaching for his sword.

"Move."

**~**

Finally An update! I actually had writer's block on this one and I had a dream about it so here it is. Hope you guys enjoyed it stay tuned for the next chapter.