Where's Clarence ??

I woke up , look over to see Clarence not there  , I already was sick I threw up twice lastnight . I grab my robe and walked around the house calling Clarence name . Baby ? I figure he just went out , I look around and walked back up stairs to grab my phone I call him but all it saying is The number you called is no longer in service . That's not like him I started to make the bed when I notice the red velvet box. I sat on the bed and opened i cried what's going on , I was so confused inside was a small piece of paper. wait for me kay , I love you . C . I took a shower got dress and slip the ring on my finger .

I been crying so much my eyes so puffy , I grab my keys and went to see my dad

I been crying so much my eyes so puffy , I grab my keys and went to see my dad. I know he'll help me find clare . I pulled up to my moms house and got out. Mom where's dad ? He in the back . Dad ? I seen my dad & I was just started crying hard asf . what's wrong. ? I can't find Clare . Crying historically, what honey slow down . Clarence was gone when I woke up. Call him dad. Call him from your phone. Right now. Something wrongs . I need him. He pulled his phone out and passed it to me and again it says The number you called , is no longer in service . Dad please , find him. My mom came in what's going on kay ? Clare is gone ma , I can't find him . I broke down to my knees. I know he won't just leave like that. I jump up running to the trash and throwing up inside of it. Baby calm down my mom said you throwing up and shit.  Mom tell dad to help me . 
*******

 Waiting at the airport, my stomach was in knots

Waiting at the airport, my stomach was in knots. I know kay probably tripping right now. My new phone started ringing and it was King.
King : you at the airport
Me: what it look like.
King : listen-
Me: listen what after this job I am done.
King : we will see

    Just like that the phone hung up. 
Boarding to Atlanta GA.
                     I walked over headed them my information and walked on the plane . I am not even gonna at lie I ain't sitting here crying cause I am . All I wanted was this 5 months to fly pass . I was ready to get back home to kay ,,
************

 I was ready to get back home to kay ,,************

day 44

Idk what was going on but I was spreading I wasn't eating that much. Since he been gone , Today I had a doctors appointment .I took a shower and got dress . I had been staying at my house now that he was gone , I feed Fendi and headed to my appointment. Ms . Maxwell congratulations you are pregnant, huh ? Your gonna be a mommy she did a little dance. I am gonna be a mother . Yes Ms. Maxwell . It must be some Kinda mistake , no it say right here your about 6 weeks.
            I walked out and sat in my car , here I am pregnant and I don't even know where Clarence is , i haven't talk to him . I just wanna here his voice , I miss his smell I was sad most of the time but the only hope I held on to was his note. wait for me. wait for me . Is all I repeated and I know this might sound dumb but I am keeping my baby. I rub my stomach and whisper daddy gonna be with us real soon. You hear me In there....
            I went to my mothers house to share the news. I walked in and everybody was siting around the table eating lunch it Saturday so everyone is home. Hey ma , hey baby you hungry . Not really I said depressed , I have something to tell you guys , Milan what is it you found Clarence . Is he okay  . I don't know honestly. I put the ultrasound in the middle of the table. Kayyyyyyyyyyy you pregnant. yes and it's Clarence, I am keeping it too. Awww congratulations baby my mom came over hugging me . My dad jus sat there in disbelief, you pregnant by him . Yeah I am 6 weeks. My dad shook his head got up and hugged me. Congrats baby I smiled . Milan you ready to be a auntie , yesss.

I posted a picture on instagram, and there was my little bug 🦋 mommy don't know what you are yet but I love you already 💕

I posted a picture on instagram, and there was my little bug 🦋 mommy don't know what you are yet but I love you already 💕 .
     I went home and took a shower , I miss Clarence so much I was sick . It's been a hour and I am still laying down on my bed.  My phone ring and it was No caller Id . I ignored it and it called back again. No caller ID , I answer it and there it was that voice I was missing .
Clarence: baby you pregnant
Me : Clarence.
Clarence: it's me baby , you pregnant kay .
Me : yes baby I am 6 weeks. I found out today .
Clarence: ahhh imma be a dad. I miss you I can't wait to see you baby.
Me : when you coming back , where are you.
Clarence : I can't say to much , I love you so much kay I'll be home soon . Don't tell anyone you talked to me. Take care of my baby. Make sure you eating baby I know you.
Me : I -

The phone hung up.
      I was so happy but very emotional, I missed his voice. I missed my man. I grab a pillow and Just laid in the bed. I was relived that he was okay . He sounded healthy . I got up and head to my shop , Anna was there's and she hug me. You okay boo she said. Yeah I am fine. I went to my office going over inventory, putting up are new website. Going over my banks statements . After 4 hours I was done , Anna was gone and I closed down the shop . I headed to Olive Garden to grab a to go order and went back homee . when I got home I seen roses and a card , I read the note and it said 6 years is too long , I'll be home soon.  Love , M
I nearly passed out I called my dad & to aware him on what was going on ....