$ Link x Reader

Your POV
As I was walking through the garden I saw Link and Zelda sitting together.I knew Zelda had feelings for him but..... he is my boyfriend. I walked towards them until I was stopped by Pit.

"Hiya (Y/N)!!"

"Hey Pit!".

"You wanna hang out with me?".I saw Link looking at me from behind Pit. I smirked and hugged Pit tightly.

"Sure!!".Pit grabbed my hand and ran with me to some of the other smashers like Toon Link, Kirby, Ness, Lucas, Villager, Isabelle, The Ice climbers, Mr.Game n Watch, Meta Knight, Jiggly Puff, Duck Hunt,Mega Man,Pikachu,Young Link,Olimar,Pichu, And Bowser Jr.(All the Small Characters).

We decided to play hide n seek.I ran off and hid behind the gazebo.I heard someone coming so I looked over to see ...Link?He was talking to himself

"Oh god, would she cheat on me? No she wouldn't right?". I felt so terrible so I crept up behind him and hugged him. He tensed up and turned around. Once he saw me he calmed down and started to cry.

"W-Would you l-leave me go-for Pit?".

"NEVER!".I hugged him tighter. I pushed him down onto the seat in the gazebo. Removing his pants.

"(Y-Y/N) what are you doing!?".I removed his boxers and watched as his manhood sprung against his torso. He was blushing madly as I licked from the bottom of his shaft all the way to the tip.He grunted as I put his whole shaft in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down.

"S-Shit (Y/N)! I-I'm gonna c-cum!" I felt him pulsate in my mouth. As he climaxed it slid down my throat. I swallowed it all and looked up at him licking my lips. I pulled up his boxers and pants for him.

"Love you Link. Meet me in my room at 12:30 pm".He blushed an even darker shade of Red and nodded.