Energy {Thor x Kryptonian!Reader}

Pairing: Thor x Kryptonian! Reader

 #31. "You're alive" 

Warnings: Thor Ragnarok, Infinity War, Death/Regeneration, Fluff

Words: 1,579

A/N: Inspired by a one-shot who helped me little bit with this. 

**

As you, Thor and Valkyrie fight Hela on the bridge while Loki goes locate the eternal flame to reborn Surtur. In the corner of your ear, you saw Hela with a blade in her hand coming towards Thor's way.

"THOR!!" You screamed pushing him out the way and feeling the large blade hit deep into your chest. You gasped, realizing that wasn't no ordinary blade, it was Kryptonite blade.

But how is this possible about?

"NO!" Thor screams as Hela sneers, twisting the blade before pulling it out completely. Her eyes was dark as she slams the blade into your chest, making you scream one again.

"See, Brother. You can never have something so nice like this ever again" Hela laughed, pulling the blade out.

"So" Hela says, turning to Thor; swirling the bloodied blade in her hand as she crept over to him with evil smirk. Thor's body was shaking with anger and sadness that the sky opened up with lighting, his eyes started turning lighting blue.

And he hit her with another lighting blast sending her flying down the breaking half of the bridge. Thor rushed over to you as you barely hung onto life, he grabbed the sides of your face, meeting your eyes with his.

"You're gonna be okay, you hear me!?" He says about to picking you up but you grabbed his hands to stop him, forcing him to gaze into your eyes.

"Thor, I'm dy..." You started. "No..you are not dying. Don't even say that." He says, locked his gaze with yours.

"I love you." You sob, placing a hand on your bloodied chest.

"NO!!!!!!" Thor screamed as your eyes slipped closed. He let out another scream, lightning came out again, spreading through the whole sky.

"Thor, we have to go" Valkyrie says as Surtur burst out and starts destroying Asgard with his sword.

Hulk comes running towards you all and picks you up all together. When you got onto the spaceship, Thor silently rocked your body back and forth, the pain and sorrow crashing over his body in waves, he placed his hand on your cheek kissing up and down your face.

Wishing you would wake up and tell him you were okay but that wasn't happening.

Months Later.

Thor was sitting in a corner far away from your motionless body on the bed. It was time to let you go but at the same time, Thor couldn't. He felt so much anger, sadness and guilty, way more than he felt the day before.

You were his everything, Thor loved you so much that words couldn't describe. You gave him things that came to so amazingly magical in his brain. Your sweetness, kindness and loveliness gave his heart.

"Are you alright, brother?" Loki asked gently, walking into the room. Thor didn't lift his head or moved his body.

"Brother?" Loki asked placing his hand on Thor's shoulder.

"Don't touch me, I don't want an pity. It's all my fault, she's dead. She saved me and I couldn't save her!" He screamed getting up and moving away from Loki. Loki didn't know what to say and he honestly didn't have the right words to comfort his brother.