Draco/ Pushed Her

There was something only older wizards seemed to have noticed as they looked at YN and Draco

It was Lily and Severus.

They were just so similar and some like Sirius, Molly, Arthur, Minerva and Remus knew what would happen. Eventually he would push her, to Harry.

Harry was the most obvious choice, from the longing glances to the glared at Malfoy's head. And Ron constantly calling that YN and Harry should be married.

However YN loved Draco, Draco loved YN. They were happy!,... until they weren't.

——————
YN spotted Draco wall into ROR, so she followed after. Today was the day, she was going to confess to Draco Malfoy. She slipped through the door and looked around the mess of a room.

"Draco!" He turned around at the sound of her voice.

"What are you doing here?"

YN smiled, "I saw you and I have something to te-."

"Go away!" YN was a little taken back, "Pardon?"

Draco sighed, "Get out! Don't talk to me, alright LN?!"

YN cocked her head to the side, "LN? You've never called me that... what's wrong?"

Draco scoffed angrily, "Don't you get it! I don't want to be friends with you HalfBreed!" YN paused as Draco's eyes widened at what he had said to the girl he wanted nothing more as to be his.

Before he could try to fix it a loud sound filled the room as his cheek began to burn. "I can't believe I ever loved you!" Her voice cracked as she ran out sobbing.

As she turned the corner, she rammed into Harry. He protectively wrapped his arms around her as they embraced. "H-Harry.- he called me a a a...- Halfbreed."

Harry grew angry as she shrunk closer into his arms.

From that day, there was no more Draco and YN, there was Harry and YN. Draco had pushed her. Into the loving arms of Harry James Potter.

Draco watched as Harry and YN grew closer. Then she went missing along with the Golden Trio. He never thought he would see her again.

Until she was on the ground in front of him screaming as Bellatrix leaned over you. "Stop! Stop it! Leave her alone!" Draco cried trying to get closer to YN and his Aunt. Narcissa took her sons arms and held him as he screamed for Bella to let go of his YN,... Harry's YN.

As the trio came upstairs, Bellatrix held a knife against YNs neck. Donny hit the chandelier causing Bella to let YN go. She ran into Harry's arms causing Draco to go pale. She was Harry's.

"YN!" They all looked at him, "I'm sorry, for what I called you. And for all the mistakes I'm forced to make. I love you."

YNs heart seemed to melt at the boy she loved- still loves words. But before she could kiss him, they were on a beach. Donny beside her, holding his stomach.

She screamed as he fell into her arms after having talked to Harry. Harry took him from her arms and cried. YN sat beside Harry, attempting to help him, but no hope came.

She lifted her long sleeve and saw the word Halfbreed written across her arm. "That's going to leave a scar." She muttered softly as she tried to stop the blood.

"Are you going back to him?" YN looked up at Luna, who began wrapping her arm. "Draco, I mean."

YN sighed softly as she glanced over at Harry, "I'm not sure, Luna."

Luna took a seat beside her on the sand, "Do you love him? More than Harry? You can't have both, even if you don't want to hurt anyone."

YN looked down, "I-I, I-... I have loved Draco since 1st year, when Goyle tried to kiss me. And Draco punched him. Then he called me a Halfbreed and apologized. And I ran to Harry, who's been taking care of me since. But I don't want History to repeat itself. If I ever chose, it will be Draco."

Harry signaled Luna away as he sat with YN, "Do you truly love him?" YN nodded softly, "I've always loved, Draco. I guess when he called me that...name, I pushed it off. I'm so sorry, Harry."

Hermione stood up as she stared at the pair, "We have to go!" YN and Harry stood up, saying their final goodbyes to Dobby.
——————
YN spotted Draco looking around and ran towards him. He turned to look her way as she went to jump on him. She pressed her rosy pink lips to his, he held her waist and kissed her back happily.

"Bloody hell, Draco. I love you,... Purebreed." Draco rolled his eyes and kissed her again before being pulled back into the real world.

Hand in Hand they ran through Hogwarts killing Death Eaters and the creatures working for Nosyworts. Soon everyone stood outside and gasped at the sight of Harry, he was gone. YN cried softly as Draco held her protectively.

"Who amongst you will join us?" Voldemort called out.

Draco's parents began calling him, but the girl in his arms was all he needed. He would die for her as long as she was safe. YN dug herself firmly into his arms, wanting nothing more than for him to stay.

"I'm here love. I'm not going anywhere as long as you are here." He whispered in her ear as Harry came back.

YN let out a breath of relief at the sight of Harry. "Bloody Hell! He's alright, Draco. We are going to be okay."

Draco couldn't help but smile at the relief on her face. "Will you be my girlfriend, Love?"

YN smiled immediately and nodded her head, "Yes! I would love too." They kissed once again and looked to Draco's parents. His mother with a soft smile and father with a disgusted look on his face.

YN looked at Harry as a piercing scream hit her ears as Voldemort began to disappear into pieces of ash. He was gone! "Draco, he's gone! We can be together without any disruptions."

Draco chuckled, "Even if there were any disruptions, I'd still not hesitate to marry you." YN smiled softly as he slipped a small ring on her finger, a promise ring.

"Forever?" She asked.

Draco nodded softly, "Always."