The Man Behind The Man (BoyxBoy) (August Alsina Fan Fic)

*August's POV*

***PRESENT***

What's wrong with me? How could I do this to him and he has been nothing but good to me over all these years, I love Jamar so much but being a new upcoming Hip Hop Star is tough as a Mofo, between juggling him and my little kid and Studio time. I just need some time for myself, I mean its only right?

And all these females all over me, all the time is not helping either, pushing themeselves on me and when Jamar walked in on the girl Keisha and myself, I knew I lost him I just didn't think I would lose him to this extent

I look down at my hands, covered in his blood, tears slowly made there way through my eyes

How could I be so stupid and on our anniversary!

"Mr Alsina?" I looked up and saw a Doctor standing there

I jumped up and rushed over to him

"How is he doing? Doc? Is he going to be okay?" I screamed

"Calm Down Sir, Mr Holloway is okay,  but he is heavily sedated, he lost a lot of blood from his head injury and after surgery he went into a coma, now we don't know for how long that could last but he had serious concussion"

I breathed a sigh of relieve, atleast he is out of serious danger....

"But there is Something we discovered During the Operation"

I snapped my head up and frowned at his expression, uhm he was actually Smiling? What the hell?

"If you would please follow me to my office" he briskly walked away and I stood back wondering what the hell

I made my way into his office and took a seat on the edge of his chair facing his desk

"Now before I go any Further, I am Doctor Roosevelt" I Nodded for him to continue

"During the Surgery, we found something strange and later upon diagnosis we found that Mr Jamar Holloway is actually a "Hemaphrodite"

"What does that mean exactly mean Doc?" I Scratched the back of My head

"It means that Some humans are both born with male and female body parts, like forinstance Mr holloway is born with female extremities and has he has the power to produce life"

"Huh? What do you mean exactly?"

"That my Dear Boy, Means that Your Friend Jamar Holloway Can Give Birth"

I almost fell out of the chair, shocked as a Mofo! My husband can get pregnant!

"That's Not all" he continued

"We've found that Jamar is now 6weeks Pregnant"

Whaaaaaaat? I stared at him as if he had grown wings, no way can Jay be pregnant and if He is....then that would mean! I'm.....uhm I'm The Father of That Baby!