Wet Dreams (Lemon)

Nightmare walked around the castle, he always did this when he was bored. He'd walk by counting every door there was, until he got to Errors door. Error has been part of Nightmares gang for a while and Nightmare had gotten a little attached to Error I guess you could say. But, the reason why Nightmare stopped was because of the noises he heard from inside Errors room. Nightmare put his non-existent ear up to the door and listened. "Mmmmmm...D-Don't stop~" Nightmare blushed a deep purple when he realized the noises were moans and groans. Night attepmed to open the door, by his surprise it was unlocked. "Usually when people do these things they lock their door..." Nightmare said to himself. He opened the door and peeked inside, there was Error, making his moans and groans while he rubbed his pelvis against a pillow. "D-Damn..." Nightmare though he looked so cute. He quietly walked into Errors room, closed the door and locked it. He walked over to Error and sat on his bed in front of him. Nightmare slowly took of Errors boxers which made his member bounce out and stick up. Error grabbed the pillow tighter and grinded against it more. "Aaaaaah~ N-Niiiiight~" Nightmare blushed, "D-Did he just...m-moan my name?..He isn't awake..I-Is he?...H-He's dreaming about me!" Night whispered.

Nightmare grabbed Errors member in his hand and started to rub it slowly. Error moaned. He kept rubbing Errors member up and down, watching as how Error moaned and thrusted into his hand every now and then. After rubbing and thrusting Errors member he soon ejaculated all overs Nights hand. Night took his hand away and started to lick the seed off of his hand, while he did that Error slowly woke up and was faced with Nightmare licking his hand. "N-N1GHT¡" Error screamed with a dark yellow blush, he didn't expect to see the person he was dreaming about. Error grabbed the pillow and hid behind it. "Ah! E-Error! Y-Your door was unlocked and I found you like this!.. I-Im just helping you!" There was an awkward silence between the two until Nightmare got up and sat on Errors stomach. "N-N1ght, g-g3t 0ff of m-me¡" Night though, "...No" he took off his own boxers to expose his member. Night started to rub his own member while a tentacle wrapped around Errors which started to squeeze it. Every time the tentacle would squeeze Error would let out a shaky moan. The tentacle played with the tip of Errors member, it teasted and prodded. While the tentacle did that Night kept rubbing his member, he soon felt himself start to cum. "AH!~ E-ERROR, I'M GONNA! I'M GONNA C-CUM!" Night had came all over Errors chest and face. "S-So, g-goooood~" Night panted. "W-WAIT! N-N1GHT! I-IM G0NNA T-T0O¡" Before Error could cum the tentacle covered the tip of his member. "N-N0!..L-Let m3 c-cum!..p-plEAS3!" Error wiggled underneath Nightmare trying to get the tentacle off the tip of his dick. "But we can't waste your seed~" Nightmares took his tentacle away from Errors member and then slammed himself onto it. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~" Nightmare screamed in pain and pleasure. Right as he slammed himself onto his member, Error instantly came into Nightmares ass. When he came they both moaned in unison, with Night feeling his ass be filled up by Errors seed. With Error finally being able to cum inside of Night and the walls tighten around his member. They both panted and waited for the orgasm to end.

Error then grabbed Night by his waist, turned him over and then start to thrust into his ass. "A-AAAAH~ E-ERROR, W-WAAAAAIT~" Error didn't care about what Night screamed, he just wanted to hear him scream, for him to scream his name. Error turned night over doggy style and thrusted and wiggled into him non-stop. Error though about how Nightmares member was all lonely, he then layed on Nightmares back, grabbed his member and started rubbing it while he thrusted into him. "O-OOOOH~ IT FEELS SO MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU RUB AND TOUCH ME~" Error smirked and kept rubbing him until he yelled he was about to cum, "N0t with0ut m3 y0u'r3 n0t~" Error covered the tip of Nights member with his thumb. "W3're g0ing t0 cum tog3ther~" Error then kept thrusting into Night, right when he was about to cum he let go of Nightmares tip. They both came together, enjoying every bit of it. "O-Oh Error...I love you." "I kn0w y0u d0~" Error then took his member out of Night as he whimpered a little as his little "toy" was taken out. They then layed down, side by side hugging each other with legs intertwined and with pleasure still pulsing through them, they both fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Woo! Well that was long! Guess I get carried away with lemon -3-