24

Namjoon's POV

"So that's all for today. Thank you so much for doing this collaboration Mr. Zhang." I shook hands with the man before me, "I'm looking forward for this project as well Mr. Kim. I have heard good things from my other Chinese investors." The dimpled guy smiled as we both walked out of the meeting room.

"Care for lunch together Mr. Kim?" Mr. Zhang asked, "I would love to but I have someone waiting for me in my office." I rejected politely as he just smiled, "Let me guess, a girlfriend?" He teased making me let out a soft smile, "You could say that."

Mr. Zhang patted me on the back before giving me a thumbs up, "I understand. I'll be going now." Once the Chinese businessman left I head straight back to my office, "Is she here?" I asked Bora, "Yes Mr. Kim, she's been waiting since an hour ago." My secretary said and I opened the door looking around for the certain girl.

"Y/N?" I called but got no respond, confusion ran over me. I heard shifting sounds and a hand peeked out from one of the sofas, walking towards it there I saw Y/N asleep. I kneeled down in front of her and caressed her face gently, pushing away the strands of hair on her face. Her pink lips parted slightly making her look adorable.

As much as I hated to wake her up it's lunch time and I'm very hungry. "Y/N wake up." I shook her shoulder and she slowly opened her eyes, she stared at me before pushing my face away whining, "Let me sleep." She turned her back against me, "No, come on. I'm hungry let's have lunch." I tapped her shoulder again.

"Can't you order food? I'm very tired." Y/N mumbled, giving in I took out my phone and ordered food. "Is chicken okay?" I asked and she mumbled out a reply. "I don't get it, why are you so tired?" I frowned after ordering our food and ran my  fingertips on her bare shoulder. "Because I have to deal with two whiny kids last night." Y/N shot me a glare before she sat up, "I remember I only have one kid." I raised my eyebrows, "You act like a kid Mr. Kim, I don't know what got into you last night when you saw me cuddling Areum and won't let me sleep because of your damn late night talks. How the fuck should I know who put the alphabets in alphabetical order?"

"I was just curious."

"Your curiosity cost me a good night sleep." Y/N mumbled and rubbed her eyes, "Well sorry for being curious, anyways sit here while I do my work." I said before standing up to my desk and turned on my laptop. It didn't tool too long before my phone rang and it was Bora, I frowned, why is she calling me using this phone?

"Hello?"

"Sir, one of the security said they spotted Enzo's car parked near the building and he even entered the building."

"WHAT?!"

What the hell does that son of bitch want?!

"Who the hell gave him permission to enter my building?" I gritted out angrily, Y/N was looking at me while I was barking orders to not let Enzo enter.

"He placed a gun on one of the employees sir."

I felt my blood boiling, that fucking bastard really is testing my patience huh? "Ring up Taehyung just in case anything happens." I said before putting down the phone, I stood up and walked towards Y/N. "What's going on?" She asked clearly terrified from my outburst. "There's no time, I need you to hide and-"

Too late, the door bursted open as Enzo waltzed inside my office.

"Well isn't this a pleasant surprise?" He smirked while putting away his sunglasses, "What the hell do you want Enzo? Isn't it enough for you to mess up my docks and now you're here in my office? You got some fucking nerves." I crossed my arms glaring at the man.

Enzo just gave me a mocking smirk before his eyes went to someone that I clearly don't want him to know about, "And who is this little bird? Sweetie, is Namjoon keeping you locked in?" Enzo mocked, I took a step towards him but the guy pulled out a gun and aimed it at Y/N.

"Take one step further and I'll shoot your precious princess."

Y/N tensed up from the sofa and I just want to beat the crap out of this dude, "You know that's foul play Enzo, aiming a gun to another gang leader's mistress." I spat out in anger, "But that wasn't my case when you shot my precious Annabeth." He pulled off the safety pin.

"You and I both know that was an accident."

"You shot her Namjoon!"

I glanced over Y/N who was staring at Enzo intensely, "Y/N stand behind me now." I said and watched as she stood up slowly and moved to stand behind me. Enzo chuckled and put down his gun, "Keep an eye out Namjoon, who knows when I'll snatch your precious princess away." With that he turned around and left.

I sighed out and immediately told Bora to make sure Enzo leaves and not to bother me for now. "W-will he kill m-me?" I turned around to face Y/N who was trembling, "No he won't." I cupped her cheek in my hands, "He said that he'll t-take me. Namjoon, I'm s-scared." Y/N cried.

"Y-you understand him?"

Y/N didn't answered and just cried more so I pulled her in my arms hugging her close. "He won't take you, I'll make sure of it. Nobody's going to hurt you unless they have to go through me." I whispered to her. "Let's go home, you need to rest up." I said after pulling away from the hug.

"What about the chicken?" Y/N sniffed and I just let out laugh in disbelief.

***
👀