Bloodied And Bruised

Hey everyone, don't forget to Follow me on instagram: luna_queen96

Emily's p.o.v

I circled my opponent in front of me like a lion circling its prey. We were both bloodied and bruised. I had already fought more people then I can count, and because of that, I look like I had been run over by a bus. All the fights from tonight are starting to take its toll on me so I will finish this one and go home. After all, we are flying to Miami in a couple of hours.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my opponent suddenly punched my jaw. Before he could do anything else, I dropped down into a crouch and swept his feet from under him with my leg. He fell to the ground and screamed in agony as he fell on the arm that he had dislocated earlier on in our fight. While he was focusing on his arm, I crept up to him and pressed his pressure point, knocking him out for the next 2 hours.

I was once again announced the winner and I walked out of the ring and went to collect my money. I had won all of my matches so I had earned a lot of money. But honestly, I didn't care about the money. I only came here to take out my anger. And now that I have done that, I'm leaving.

Me, Dylan and the Guards from the meeting got back into the van and drove to the warehouse. After dropping the guards off, we took one of my cars that I keep at the gang house and drove home. As we parked in the driveway, I crossed my fingers and hoped that I wouldn't run into anyone on the way to my room.

We opened the door and walked towards the kitchen to get some pain killers as well as something to eat before I go to my room and take care of my injuries. As we walk in, the light suddenly switches on and we see Blake and Alex sitting by the counter looking at us in anger. But as soon as they took in my appearance, their expressions turned into one of concern. Not even seconds later, their expressions changed back to one of immense anger. Even more angry then they were before, they were livid. But so was I.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!!!" Alex screamed at me. I was about to reply but I was cut off by Blake screaming at me this time. "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU WERE THROWN INTO A LIONS DEN. WHO THE FUCK DID THAT TO YOU!!!" I went to talk but I was once again interrupted before I could even start a sentence. "DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRI...." This time I cut Alex off mid-sentence. "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME SPEAK!!!" I yelled. everything went dead silent.

"That's better. Now, as I was about to say before you both rudely interrupted me, I went to the Underground (The street fighting place). "WHAT!!" They yelled at the same time. "Not that it is any of your business anyway. You lied to me. Both of you. And honestly, that hurts me more than any of these injuries right now. It hurts that you and the other boys lied to me even after I took you under my roof and shared my secret with you." I don't know why but I just found myself spilling all my feelings to them.

Both Alex and Blake were now sporting a guilty look on their face. Blake looked at Dylan and Alex and asked for a minuet alone with me. Alex hesitantly left while Dylan looked to me for confirmation that it was ok for him to go. I nodded and he left, most likely going to bed. We waited for a few moments to make sure they were gone before Blake started talking. "Is there anything to clean your wounds with?" he asked.

"Yes, up in my room in the bathroom cupboard" I answered, not expecting him to scoop me up bridle style and carry me towards the elevator. Once we were in the elevator, he told me to put in the code to get up to my floor. "No" I stubbornly stated. "If you don't, I'm taking you to the hospital." Not having the energy to continue arguing, I just put in the code and let him carry me through my room to the bathroom where he carefully placed me down on the counter so that I was sitting in an upright position, facing him.

He looked through my cupboards until he found the first aid kit. He started cleaning my cuts and patching them up while I just stared at him. "Why didn't you tell me?" My question seemed to make freeze up but after a few moments, he continued treating my wounds and began talking. "I was afraid that you wouldn't give me a chance if you knew I was also a gang leader. I really like you and I didn't want to lose you. But because I didn't tell you the truth, I probably lost you anyway." I was shocked by his answer but at the same time, I felt my heart flutter.

He stopped what he was doing and looked up at me. "Please tell me that I still have a chance at building a future with you, I promise you, I will do everything in my power to make you feel like a Queen, MY Queen. If you will just give me the chance" I couldn't believe that this was actually happening, he wants me. He wants me just as much as I want him. Even though he lied to me, I can't deny my feelings towards him. I'll let them off the hook this time but I really hope that I don't regret this decision. Blake suddenly frowned, looked down and continued patching up my wounds.

Shit, he must have thought I was rejecting him because I was taking so long to answer. I lifted his head up so that he was looking at me and saw a few unshed tears in his eyes. I pulled him into a kiss and practically melted into him when he responded immediately and wrapped his arms around me. We stayed like that kissing for a bit longer before we had to pull away to catch our breath. He rested his forehead against mine and smiled.

"Does this mean you are giving me a chance?" He asked me with a hopeful glint in his eyes. "Yes" I replied, earning another breathtaking kiss. He pulled away once again when we needed to breath and continued patching me up. He finished a few minutes later and carried me too my bed gently laying me down before pulling the covers over me. As he turned to leave, I stopped him. "Do you mind staying with me tonight" I asked. It was obvious that he was shocked by the look on his face. "Are you sure?" He asked when he finally snapped out of his shocked state. "Yes" I simply replied while moving up to give room to lie down.

I felt the bed dip as Blake climbed into bed. A couple seconds later, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waste, carful to avoid my injuries, and pull me into a hard, muscly chest. Blake's chest. A few moments later I let the sound of his breathing lull me into a peaceful sleep.

Blake's p.o.v

I finally have her, she's mine and I don't plan on letting her go. Ever. I will make sure to treat her like a queen; she won't regret her decision. With that thought in my mind and Emily in my arms, I fell into a dark bliss.

Hey everyone, don't forget to Follow me on Instagram: luna_queen96