Break up or Breaking News!!

I'm dedicating this chapter to my new readers .

✒️

"Dont run away from him," Raj smirked at Monika who was angrily looking at the car.

"What do you mean?" She asked her eyes fixed on Aarav's car.

"You want him and I want her," he pulled Monika against his chest, "They both want each other how it can be possible," Monika looked up at him.

"We will make it possible, Aarav will be yours and Samy mine but we have to work together," he laughed and then he leaned in  and kissed her corner of  lips, "Samaira is not aware of her feelings for Aarav that's how we will win, let's go back," Raj stepped back , looking at her reaction, but she was fine and that's what he want.

"What have you done to her that she was yelling at you?" Monika took his hand and asked.

"Well she thought I am Aarav ,I called her Mira," he winked and called the driver.

"Why the hell you called her that?" Monika asked.

"Well I wanted to check, if she is jealous with you or not," He winked and then jumped inside the waiting car, he pulled Monika inside ,"and I was not wrong ," he laughed and ordered driver to drive away.

"You know Raj, she is going to work under Aarav," Monika sadly spoke.

"Are you scared ?" He arched his brow and looked at her. His eyes travelled down her lips.

"Not scared, I thought I will make Aarav to propose on this vacation but you guys ruined it all," she shrugged.

"Really," he pulled her closer and whispered something in her ear which made her laugh unladylike," you are so fun."

✒️

Samaira glanced pointedly at Aarav, "hmmm.....so you think your Mira will drink, chalo drink but to this extent that she will fight outside the club," she pushed Aarav hand from hers .

Aarav smirked but then he remembered about Monika. He arched his brow and looked at her, "seriously Mira this was too much, stop the car," Aarav ordered the chauffeur.

As if driver was aware of Samaira's plan he doesn't stopped instead he took the car in different lane.

Samaira looked out of car window, "someone is following me, since long," she mumbled.

"I think I'm aware, May be that someone is keeping an eye on all of us not only you," Aarav replied.

Suddenly he pulled her by her hand ,"But what the hell was that ...?" Aarav pointedly looked at her "why all that drama outside the club, don't you know camera's are always following us be it Mumbai or Kolkata ," he said in angry tone .

Samaira took a deep breath, "Can you see that car, the guy inside was following us, since long, first I thought that I am just hallucinating but today when I entered the club that guy was behind me and then I got an idea of drinking heavily I spoke to Mohit, who ordered his bartender to pour soft drink in my glasses instead of shots," she explained. Actually this was her plan to make Aarav come and stop her from drinking but then this guys scene happened and so it worked in both her plan. She smiled mischievously .

"Smart girl, so what are we doing now," he asked.

At the same time driver stopped the car, "That guy went inside that store," said the chauffeur .