Married To My Ex

Foreword

Foreword

"From the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. Your beauty, heart, and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honoring you, being faithful to you, and sharing my life with you. This is my solemn vow" Tzuyu said infront with a wide smile on his face. He then moved closer to Sana as he whispers "I searched it on google. Credits to this link buzzsouthafrica.com" near Sana's ear. He showed a sly smile after saying that and quickly fixed his posture.

"Your turn" Tzuyu gave the microphone to Sana and the older girl is quite nervous because there's a lot of people watching them.

"Today I give myself to you. Using the love that we share as a vessel,through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of our future, I can promise that you will always have my deepest love, my fullest devotion, and my most tender care" Sana said while looking directly into his eyes. She moved the microphone away as she whispers "Same link"

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" the priest announced and the two stared at each other with a fake smile on their face.

"Don't take this seriously" Tzuyu said and Sana tried her best not react because there's a lot of people behind them.

"As if" Sana replied and Tzuyu leaned his face closer to his bride. The priest doesn't know what they are talking about and he just signaled them to kiss.

Tzuyu took a deep breath as he pressed his lips against Sana's in a short period of time.

"It's my great honor and privilege to present to you Mr. and Mrs. Chou"

Description

"In which Sana and Tzuyu are ex lovers but their parents involve them in an arranged marriage"

Author's note

⇝genderbend
⇝typical arranged marriage story
⇝ might contain matured sexual contents and explicit language
⇝Rated M because of its plot

Please ignore this book if you're uncomfortable reading a genderbend story. Thank you

Written by forsapphire